for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

11/3/2021 c11 Guest
This was a fun read and I'm excited to see how Izuku handles the analysis papers of both classes quirks. I personally see him being most interested in Momo, Tokoyami, and Monoma the most out of 1-A since they have the most unique quirks and maybe this could lead to them having larger portions written about them. Though I only see Momo and Tokoyami accepting them while Monoma would ignore it.
11/2/2021 c11 Reviewmonkey4u
Parents please then the sports festival you can have brief flashbacks of the training.
11/2/2021 c11 Djinn
Great new chapter.
11/4/2021 c11 Bucio
It was a good chapter, with some points being similar to canon, like when Vlad announces to the class that the Sports Festival is coming, that and when All Might approaches with Izuku to tell him about the next event and what Izuku's intention should be for that occasion.

Apart from Izuku finally meeting Andy and Gran Torino, and between them (Andy, Nezu, Toshinori and Sorahiko) making a plan, for Izuku's special training.

It seems counterproductive, first to tell him that he has to attract attention, and then to warn him of the danger in that he will be, when talking about All for One, and what it will mean for Izuku, that the villain deduces that Izuku is the successor of All Might.

At least they take Inko into account, and they plan to do something to protect her, like offer her a job at U.A., although they would also have to reveal everything to her so that Inko understands the reason for such precautions, heh at least I imagine Inko, throwing a rain of objects with her quirk at Toshinori, while Sorahiko and the others watch amusedly

I imagine the other issue Toshinori wants to ask them about is what to tell Izuku about his girlfriends, and while Toshinori and Nezu would consider warning him not to have those relationships, because of the danger that All for One represents, Andy and surprisingly Sorahiko, would be in favor of Izuku, because he will need all the emotional support he can receive because of the heavy legacy he carries, and with Sorahiko remembers the fiasco and mistake of Nana's actions to protect her family and what happened to them, not wanting to repeat that .

Besides it would be fun to see Inko, inadvertently, gain the attention of Andy and Toshinori, for her warm and calm way of being, and Midnight and the other girls frustrated by the sudden competition who does not know what she is competition, and charm Andy naturally.

Or with Twice, pretending to be the traitor's father, accidentally making conversation with Inko and finding her pleasant.

About the meeting with the Parents, and the talk with Inko, the talk could be first, so it could explain the mark of a slap on the face of No.1 Hero, and with the families of the girls interested in Izuku, knowing their future son-in-law and his mother, and with Kendo's mom taking the initiative to introduce herself to Inko and invite them to eat, to give Itsuka a hand, because she is currently behind in the competition for Izuku; compared to Pony, Reiko, Kinoko and Setsuna, who watch with horror Itsuka's mom's move.

Good luck and keep it up
11/4/2021 c11 Kodykiller10
Just reread the story again since it was updated and have enjoyed it so far please keep updating!
11/4/2021 c11 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the first day back after the USJ event taking place as the injuries of the students were addressed as well as how they were all feeling when it came to such an event. Quite interesting to read that Midnight will be subbing for Vlad as well as the small hint that Vlad and 13 could be a couple. The talk between Izuku, All Might, Gran Torino, and both principals of UA was well done as they discussed the facts of One For All as well as what sort of training Izuku could expect. It would seem has has a great support in this one where they will help him along the way to develop One For All as well as the Quirks that come with it. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
11/4/2021 c2 gabedane
Wdym it's not impressive to be multilingual? It's difficult to learn to be fluent in a second language let alone 6. He's nutpicking at this point.
11/4/2021 c1 SeraHawke
great work as always. I personally would love to see all of parents day and maybe a montage for the training to get into the nitty gritty after some fluff, but that's just me, you do whatever you feel makes the story flow as you like
11/3/2021 c4 ThunderClaw03
Not 1B but 1A Mina hero name should be Venus because of 2 reasons her quirk and beauty. It pays homig to the planet Venus acid rain and the Roman goddess of love and beauty.
11/3/2021 c4 Darkjaden
Finally some common sense. Its like training how to master super saiyan.
11/3/2021 c11 NyaNyaKittyFace
I’d really like to see at least Inko, All Might, and Vlad talking to the parents. I like that a Inko is going to be at U.A. Most authors either just forget about her or screw her over.
11/3/2021 c11 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Well his analysis should make this a much more impressive festival.
11/3/2021 c11 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
11/3/2021 c11 RedDemonEye
Firstly awesome chapter we'll worth the wait secondly in my opinion show both not only will we get to see izuku get stronger but also see how their parents interact m looking forward to all might and inko interactions. Anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
11/3/2021 c11 AshuraNoKami
Nope I'm out sorry dude love the story I really do. But can't stand Andy's existence it both bothers and annoy me. Dude is a n implied second harem in the story. And I can't stand it I know its petty and I'm probably the only one that feels like that but that's my opinion. So yeah the story would just be 100 times better with no involvement of that OC character. If the story didn't have Andy I would keep reading but since it does I won't read it.
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »