for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

11/3/2021 c11 RedDemonEye
Firstly awesome chapter we'll worth the wait secondly in my opinion show both not only will we get to see izuku get stronger but also see how their parents interact m looking forward to all might and inko interactions. Anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
11/3/2021 c11 AshuraNoKami
Nope I'm out sorry dude love the story I really do. But can't stand Andy's existence it both bothers and annoy me. Dude is a n implied second harem in the story. And I can't stand it I know its petty and I'm probably the only one that feels like that but that's my opinion. So yeah the story would just be 100 times better with no involvement of that OC character. If the story didn't have Andy I would keep reading but since it does I won't read it.
11/3/2021 c9 AshuraNoKami
I don't like the OC brother of Nezu. Feels like your going to get sidetracked like most authors do when they start giving out harems to a dozen side characters. They always start with 1 person and then suddenly 15 more show up ruins the stories for me. And mostly I only support harems for MC for anyone else I don't care to know their love life or what happens with them. To me those are trash chapters. Hopefully you don't focus too much OCs.
11/2/2021 c11 deoxeyses
Nice
11/2/2021 c11 PasiveNox
nice chapter great
11/2/2021 c11 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good one here, and the quirk analysis project isn't just a good idea for Izuku and the other students' sake, but it will also give him a good excuse to spend more time with Nedzu or All Might; he can tell his classmates that he's doing these studies with them, and that some discretion is required, so they will accept him leaving like this on occasion without being suspcious.

Keep the good writing.
11/2/2021 c11 Gurguit99
Great chap. If you asked me, I say to cover enough issues such as girls plan to ask, maybe report deku conflict with bakugo to his mom, how student's parent see their kid doing during schooldays(especially from girls who took interest in deku), and inko's protection from threat in future, 2- 3 chapters enough. Training could be 1-2 chapters if you include students reaction to their analysis.
11/2/2021 c11 Draegoon
I wish to see all of parents day (things like it never really gets a lot of focus in My Hero fics so a chapter or two of that would be refreshing and interesting) and some of the training. Thanks for the chapter
11/2/2021 c4 2Ryuujin96
Great work on this story and on this chapter. I liked how you had Izuku and Vlad bond in this chapter and that Vlad helped Izuku get Full Cowl so early on in the story. I am happy that Izuku got Full Cowl this early in the story, I was also surprised he got it this early as well. Also I hope that Izuku continues to bond with Vlad, just like he will bond with the girls in his harem
11/2/2021 c11 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and I like how you got Izuku to ask for recordings of the exams and battles trials for both classes. This is a first read about it for this idea and it’s a great one!
11/2/2021 c11 1Deltablacknaruto
In regards to the analysis documents, I think that maybe you should add something like the classification system from Worm. I feel that the current 3 categories for quirks, Emitter, Transformation, Mutant are not enough to accurately classify powers and I think this Izuku would agree.

Take Pony as an example, supposedly her quirk is shooting and controlling her horns but if you think about it she has all three categories: Emitter, she can shoot out and remotely control her horns; Tranformation: She can regrow those horns almost instantaneously which clearly requires body manipulation; Mutant: She's a HORSE girl, with horse like strength at least since she carried Kamakiri like it was nothing.

There are multiple examples of this just in Izuku's year: Ibara, Kamakiri, Rin, Setsuna, Bondo, Sero, Mineta, Tokoyami, Kuroiro, Mina.

The Worm power classification system would allow Izuku to expand on this and the fact that it even has a scale system for threat level assessment works to give a far more complete report.

Anyway, that is just my take on it.
11/2/2021 c11 bearfan23
I'll admit it would be funny after meeting inko if he asked midoriya's permission to date her b( overprotective son)
11/2/2021 c11 Shisui34
I like what you’ve made so far and want you to continue with whatever is easier and is the most convenient for you. I just can’t wait to read more of your work.
11/2/2021 c11 RedxSamurai
Another good chapter, but I did notice some grammatical errors. There were a lot of pronouns and names you didn't uppercase like Ben. Also, you keep putting Allmight instead of All Might. You should also have some continuity in how you put people's names. Like in one sentence you said Setsuna said this, but then a paragraph later you had Ibara said this. I'm excited to see what happens next!
11/2/2021 c11 FalconPuncher
One of the things that make the story is how you flesh out his training and show how far he is progressing. I honestly don't mind waiting for the sports festival because the world building from all the other events seem cool, so flesh out those events before doing the festival.
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »