for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

11/2/2021 c11 9WelshDragon18
I really enjoy this fanfic, and I would really love to provide ideas for it.
11/2/2021 c11 beenjammin0421
Well I did enjoy it and it did seem to be sort of a transition chapter from the USJ to the sports festival I'm curious as to why you changed the sixth wielder's quirk because if I remember correctly he was a user of smoke screen. Apart from that and even then I don't have a huge issue with it everything seems fairly solid apart from a few misspells.
In regards to the energy that he uses I would say instead of the predecessor being a lightning quirk user do what in the fanfic thank you used in that one for all stockpiles energy that is used to improve their speed and power and he can use that energy and project it out
10/18/2021 c10 16Luciendar
Can't wait for more, really hoping you take my concerns with ignoring Ibara to heart. I mean, she won't be one if izuku's girls and I get that. I understand that she won't be there much, but you've ignored her at some pretty crucial times. I don't see why she couldn't be with him though, she'd religious, I get that, but a few sects of christianity are fine with a man marrying more than one woman, such as the Mormons. Just saying.

I don't see how you're going to do the entire Bakugo thing and parent's day in two chapters. Good luck, but those may end up needing to be long ass chapters.

Grammarly has obviously helped you, but you still have some issues here and there. Let me know if you need a beta reader.

I'm thrilled you're tackling the Bakugo issue. Still, here are my thoughts on it. The staff know exactly what kind of person Bakugo is. They realize that if they kick him out he'll likely become a villain. It's like they're trying to make the best out of a bad situation. It's like how I imagined things with Endeavour are. Better to turn that against villains then have him become one. At least, that's how I see it. I've always wondered why no one has ever written Stain hunting him down. It tracks with his mentality, just like with Iida, stop him from becoming a fake hero before hand.

Lastly, I didn't catch the Toy Story thing, but that's pretty awesome. I keep imagining hero statues around the school that they placed for him to use his quirk on, like the end of harry potter when they were defending the school.
10/18/2021 c9 Luciendar
Ibara was left out once more. I doubt see how she wasn't injured honestly. She was one of two in the conflagration zone and it would've been horrible for her quirk. I'm really enjoying the story but that one facet really bothers me.
10/17/2021 c5 Luciendar
I understand why she isn't part of the harem, but ibara is one of my favorite 1b students. I'm sad you leave her out so much. The hero training and work assessment were the only times you really mentioned her.

I'd say your tastier is pretty obvious, especially with it being a dude. Still not sure why you're throwing that out there. Only a couple of dudes in class period.
10/17/2021 c4 Luciendar
Nice. You fixed two interesting things here. First, how could someone not help him with control, it's just ridiculous. Second, you brought his mind into this. Izuku's brilliant and it should show more often.
10/17/2021 c2 Luciendar
A pretty good story. Littered with grammar errors, spelling and punctuation alike. I don't think Bakugo could get away with all the things he did in this chapter. Especially threatening to kill people.
10/17/2021 c1 Luciendar
About your initial feeling on izuku's lack of durability, I'd attribute that to him being unable to maintain OFA. All Might doesn't drop out of his muscle form when her takes a hit after all. Izuku is far tougher in the latest manga chapters and I think that's because he can maintain his quirk while taking damage now.
10/14/2021 c7 6Primus2021
Ya'know the little pervert comment had me think of Mineta, but the odd looks comment had me thinking about Mantis-Man again.
10/14/2021 c6 Primus2021
Well since Togaru Kamakiri is all alone in the Mountain Zone , I guess that he's the traitor.

Either him or Kuroiro, but there are others there that could have witnessed that exchange, so I'll stick with Mantis-Man.
10/13/2021 c3 Primus2021
Itsuka Kendo, hero name: Black Belt Hero; Karate Girl. (Rather self-explanatory.)

Pony Tsunotori, hero name: Equine Hero; Horn Lady. (Could say that Cow Lady is her mon, and Mt. Lady is her Young Aunt, 1st Cousin, or Older Half-Sister.)

Yui Kidai, hero name: Size Changing Hero; Resize. (Honestly I can’t think of a name for her other than her original one.)

Ibara Shiozaki, hero name: Vine Hero; Persephone. (Her original hero names are Vine and Eve, one for her quirk, and one for her religious beliefs. Forever, her clothes remind me of a Greek Goddess, while the vine hair made me think of either Demeter the goddess of the harvest or her daughter Persephone, the goddess of the fertility, which could mean female fertility to get pregnant or field fertility to plant crops.)

Raiko Yanagi, hero name: Spectral Hero; Yuki-Onna or Snow Maiden. (Her hair, looks, and outfit, remind me of them.)

Setsuna Tokage, hero name: Split Division Hero; Lizard Queen, or Lizard Lady. (A play on split decision, her quirk to split or divide, and She is a Lizard and 2 of the “lady” heroes in MHA – that I know of – have “Lady” in their hero name, as for Queen, why not?)

Kinoko Komori, hero name: Toadstool Hero; Princess Spoor. (Her quirk, mushroom, combined with Princess Peach and Toadstool from Mario.)

Camie Utsushimi, hero name: Seductive Hero; Kuroneko. (She’s meant to be a MHA version Hybrid of DC’s Catwoman and Marvel comics Black Cat, in Japanese Black Cat would be Kuroneko, and all 3 of them are seductresses.)

Yosetsu Awase, hero name: The Blacksmith Hero; Forge. (A blacksmith can weld metals in his forge.)

Sen Kaibara, hero name: Drilling Hero; Spiral. (A play on his spiraling, drilling quirk.)

Togaru Kamakiri, hero name: Praying Mantis Hero; Blade. (A play on his looks, quirk and the Marvel hero Blade.)

Shihai Kuroiro, hero name: Shadow Hero; Pitch Black or Pitch Black Hero; Shadow. (A play on his name, quirk and looks.)

Jurota Shishida, hero name: Beast King Hero; Gazelle. (A play on his quirk, Shishi is Japanese for lion, and the Yu-Gi-Oh card Gazelle the king of mythical beasts.)

Kosei Tsuburaba, hero name: Solid Air Hero; Whirlwind. (Based on his quirk, and the name of a Marvel Villain by the same name, and a whirl wind is solid air.)

Tetsutetsu, hero name: Steel Dragon Hero; Dragon Steel. ( A play on his quirk and name, Tetsu can mean both Steel and Dragon.)

Manga Fukidashi, hero name: Comic Book Hero; Manga-Man. (A play on his name and Quirk, and a play on Mega-Man.)

Hiryu Rin, hero name: Dragon Scaled Hero; Shenlong or Shenron. (One is from Gundam Wing the other from the Dragon Ball series, both are Chinese Dragons with Martial Arts being the core of the 2nd series and Wufei was a martial artist, he is Chinese, a martial artist and he has green dragon-like scales.)

Kojiro Bondo, hero name: Sticky Hero; Glue-Gun. ( Apply on his quirk, and how he can “shoot” it out of the “Muzzles” on his head.)

Juzo Honenuke, hero name: Softening Hero; Quicksand. (No real reason, I just think that a softened substance like the ground as in rock or sand, should be Quicksand, the only other name I can think of would be Skelator or Bones, based on his looks.)
10/13/2021 c10 Reaper Pathogen
Very interesting so far, looking forward to the stories continuation.
10/7/2021 c10 Darkknight333rd
I like the story please update when you can
9/24/2021 c10 Blaze1992
Did the police or school staff tell Inko exactly what that one female villain did to Izuku?
I have a feeling shadows would cover her face while multiple objects fly around and crush into little bits.
9/23/2021 c1 Blaze1992
Okay I can see the twist being interesting but does this mean uraraka died in her own test zone, or since she wasn't in the canon zone she was safe from the 0-P?

Or does she not exist in this version of MHA?
618 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »