for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

6/27 c15 Bucio
Well, it was a convincing second event, with Izuku having an effective winning strategy, even with only two members on his team, and not including Mei, was it for doing something different?, or with the girls not needing the competition that she could it mean?

About the following, well, the rounds promise to be interesting, since all the matches are, except for Shinsou, Class A vs B, mmm, not likely, but it would be great to see Kinoko beat Shoto, even with Icebergs included, Pony having herrematch in Shinso, after some advice from her boyfriend, Tetsu vs. Kirishima would be no different, Momo vs. Setsuna, no idea what it would be like, since they both entered on recommendation, Reiko vs. Mina, could be an agility battle, given Minas mobility vs Reiko's floating out of the reach of her acid, Camie vs Tokoyami will be interesting to see Dark Shadow vs illusions.

From Izuku vs Iida, see more of the fruits of Izuku's training, but the one that would be the fuse to explode Izuku's anger, is Bakugo vs Itsuka, if the blond tries to take out his frustrations in that fight, for everything that happened since the truth was known, blaming the girls.

About what they are going to reveal later, is that Izuku is the successor of All Might? (which would put unnecessary pressure on him in all areas) or the ruse that Izuku is the son of All Might, hence he has a similar quirk; Also see that Midnight apparently likes the serious and authoritarian side of Andy, when he reprimands her for her suggestive phrases, in what is an event for all public.

Also to see that the cheerleading thing was kept, with the Class B girls, being tricked by Kaibara and Sen (who would be punished by Vlad, while Eraser does the same with Mineta and the second-rate Pikachu), which Izuku immediately confirms with Vlad, and being shocked, by how beautiful they all look, leaving them blushing, when he tells them it quickly before making the graceful escape.

Good luck and keep it up
6/26 c15 xros-xros
Good chapter, despite the numerous capitalisation, grammatical, and spelling mistakes (maybe get a beta reader) (and spell Iida's name correctly) (and who's Andy)

Anyway, the cheerleaders scene was cute, keep it up
6/26 c15 Rebellion Rose
Good chapter
6/26 c15 okare8
Can't wait for Izuku to Gojo Bakugo
6/26 c15 PasiveNox
great chapter very nice
6/26 c15 50acosta perez jose ramiro
As alway, pretty cool job, and nice use of Team Setsuna's quirks; it worked perfectly for deceit.

Keep the good writing.
6/26 c15 AstralNova01
OHHH THIS IS EXCITING! I can't wait to see what you do with these matches cause they are interesting! Even though I know it's not a mainline match, I hope you do Setsuna vs Momo justice as they are both highly skilled students and recommend.
6/26 c15 visioning.goblin
If you want to inrroduce some chaos, try looking up the orks from warhammer 40k(not sure about the fantasy here) they are essentially lsychic fungus considering their main method of reproduction is that they release spores which grow into moee orks
6/26 c15 RubixJr
Whoe, they got bamboozled. Im excited for the next chapter, keep up the good work
6/26 c2 LezarioFanficio
It’d be nice for reiko yanagi and Yui Kodai added to the harem, both are silent types and Yui would be cool as a Silent Female Pervert stereotype
6/26 c15 GhostlyDrew
Will it fit the entire tournament and award ceremony in 1 chapter? Feels like that'd be a bit too long and taxing to write for just 1 chapter.
6/26 c15 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you very much.
6/26 c15 Nathair1
pretty great chapter

I see Izuku is getting better being around girls

poor pony

I hope the pervs of 1-AB get their karma to the extreme
6/25 c9 battbatt
would have been funnier if nezus brother was just him but with the opposite scar don't really like the idea but great story otherwise scratching that itch
6/21 c14 5Scotus
I enjoyed this even more than I expected to! I had a number of complaints but I was pleasantly surprised when as I kept reading, you slowly stopped making the errors I was taking issue with.

The only ones left are that you often use Allmight instead of All Might, and that you could structure your sentances more organically. Also, this is just a pet peeve, but you use WAY too much slang with Camie, and it physically hurts me.

Anyway, Ill wait for the next chapter with baited breath.
616 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »