for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

5/7/2020 c1 forsaken9
great opening, can't wait for the next chapters.
5/7/2020 c1 2ProjectIceman
Hmm...so Eraserhead, you're gonna sideline Izuku like you when you were a student? That's pretty hypocritical of you.
5/7/2020 c1 kasimrox3009
Sports festival *
5/7/2020 c1 kasimrox3009
I like the start. Looking forward to more

Also, it’s just a suggestion but can you make vlad help Izuku with quirk control so he learns full cowling before the school festival
5/7/2020 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good one, and yeah, Eraserhead is a very logical person; it's a good quality on a teacher and hero, but sometimes he goes too far and doesn't consider other factors, like Vlad and the other heroes did.

One thing; you need to check some of the heroes' names. As said, Aizawa isn't 'Erasure' but 'Eraserhead', and it's not 'President Mic' but 'PRESENT Mic'.

Keep the good writing.
5/7/2020 c1 WhyDidIMakeThisLmao
aye liking this so far, the only thing I gotta say is the grammar and capitalization
other than that it's going great so far
keep it up!
5/7/2020 c1 Donovan2771
I find it stupid that there are people who hate Aizawa and his way of being, he is simply being realistic, that is, the world is cruel and unfair to everyone including children, and seeing that we are talking about Midoriya someone who has never trained before meeting All Might and does not know any combat style and still wants to take the exam, if he were a teacher he would choose to expel him rather than live with the awareness that a boy died from his quirk dragging others who trying to protect him and you could do something to avoid it.
5/7/2020 c1 2adislt
you know three of worst bnha character in my opinion in my mind is bakugou, all might and eraser, yeah maybe later in the far future that we know those three characters become better but still the way the author handle those three on the beginning really bad, none of them actually have qualifications of their position in manga
5/7/2020 c1 Raven Mordrake
To be honest, it seems difficult to me that Camie can enter the UA since she suffers the same as Shinsou, her quirk is useless against robots and she does not seem to know how to fight since in the canon it was Toga who was fighting not her. in a way it is very forced that the goals in the UA.
5/6/2020 c1 crazybeebee
Now this does put a smile on my face. Can't wait to see more!
5/6/2020 c1 4warrior of six blades
I have to say, I like the way you changed who Izuku first meets from the start, plus showing how Bakugou is honestly just a bully in nature from how he treated Izuku before the exam started is still in affect here, that even now he still looks down on Izuku.

I feel bad for Izuku having to deal with how annoying Iida is, but he thankfully got to meet Itsuka who lent him a helping hand against one of the robots when his lack of combat training bit him in the rear. Thankfully he managed to save Pony, before she had to save him.

Izuku risking his life taking out the zero pointer for the mushroom girl was truly a symbolism of a true hero.

As for Aizawa being ooc? Don't be concerned, I felt he was in character at that point in time. I truly despised and hated his philosophy that only those with certain types of quirks could be heroes, not quirkless people. Such freaking arrogance, all one needs is proper training, tools in some cases, intelligence gathering on the quirk's strengths and weaknesses, prep time, and you can handle just about nearly anyone's quirk.

But yeah, Vlad is about to gain a very promising student in Izuku and he already has three young ladies who have been affected by his display of heroic spirit.
5/6/2020 c1 6D'yavol Lucifer
Come for the harem, stay for an actually good story. So pony, mushroom, and camie are in, how about hands, and vine? I think Setsuna could be the ashido of this class or replace Uraraka. It would be kind of cool to see Uraraka having a thing for Izuku even though he's in a different class though. As for poison ivy she could be the class's todoroki. Either way great story, please expand on harem, and keep it up you're doing great. Also bakugo and eraser are frickin jerks.
5/6/2020 c1 SonicMax
Yeah Erasure seems like he would have been against having izuku in his class especially since he was so hard up against him as to put him in the bottom rung in his "test" because there's no way he did worse than mineta who's quirk only helped in side to sides and toru who has admitted to not working out.
5/6/2020 c1 4kibagaaralover18
This sounds like it is going to be a really great story! I like this plot idea.
5/6/2020 c1 Egus235
this fanfic looks very interesting and promising, I'll look forward to the next chapter (I'm bad at English, so I'm sorry if something I said is misspelled)
616 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »