FanFiction.Net
for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

5/7 c14 15NinjaFang1331
Thank you for another great update and I like how it played out. Also I like kinoko has a super mushroom.
5/3 c1 Fanfiction Fan
Just found out this fic, hope that it will be great, however, I would like to point out that names should begin with a capital letter (in the start of the fic, all might, gang orca, etc.). These mistakes are easy to ignore, but sometimes they are distracting, I hope that this will improve in further chapters. Regardless, glad that I found another Izuku in class 1-B fanfiction, there is a certain shortage of them, best of luck with your writing.
4/26 c13 Curlyfri55
This is a great story and I can't believe I only just found this yesterday looking forward for the next chapter.
4/22 c13 Redmist88
I really like the story I want the next chapter pls and can you add more kinoko love she deserves more love and where is miruko I can't wait to see her
4/8 c1 Guest

,..,.,..,,..,..,..,,.
3/27 c2 YargLives
Liking the story so far. Izuku is a stuttering mess, but hopefully he grows out of that. Nice idea switching him to call b. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
3/18 c13 5Multiverse walker
Another solid chapter, I loved how you handled Bakugo. Honestly, I was kinda dissatisfied with how his relationship with Midoriya was handled at the start of U.A in canon. It looked less like a friendship and more like a victim defending his abuser out of some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. While later chapters made Bakugo better, the initial impression left a sour note.

I also like how Izuku and Inko here interact as well as Mitsuki and Inko's friendship and how they handled their children. Both are parents who did the best they could for their kids but their friendship blinded them to what was really happening and caused one of the kids to not tell anything out of fear that his mother will worry more and have worse problems.

I can't wait to see what you will write for Sports Festival.
3/18 c13 18Dragon and Sword Master
This was an amazing read and I thank you for writing it. I eagerly await the next chapter and see how your version of the UA Sports Festival plays out.
3/3 c13 MrTicklesMMM
I liked this. Thanks for writing it. The idea of Bakugo existing in the story so Izuku could fight him in the sports festival is interesting, but it would have been equally as valid if he got kicked out of UA and joined the LoV later to get revenge on Izuku.

Assuming you wanted to commit to him becoming a villain after he believed that Izuku ruined his life and that he needed to join this terrorist group to overthrow society to create a place where he can be called a hero.
2/16 c8 3SoImAWriterSoWhat
The only issue I have with this chapter is how often Izuku uses 100% without breaking himself. I could get one like the canon or two due to his training but this is way too much...
2/13 c13 Nathair1
WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE
2/7 c2 Guest
Why the fuck would you spoil us who's going to be in the harem and camie joining 1-B in the author's note? Use the story to tell us. This just shows that you're a lazy or bad writer.
2/2 c13 2BingbongBingity
Yup love what you did with bakugo can’t wait for the next chapter
2/2 c9 BingbongBingity
You did bakugo proper.
2/2 c13 9MosesArk Reborn2000
Good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »