for Izuku The Jade Rabbit

12/29/2021 c12 Qhaq
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
12/28/2021 c12 LS14
Call me crazy, but I think there is gonna more than words being thrown around at mamadoria's meeting
12/28/2021 c12 1erebus13th
Gods I can't wait to see Mamadoryia ream Bakago a new one especially since people tend to forget that veins are small enough for her quirk to work on... so are hearts.
12/28/2021 c12 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
12/28/2021 c12 RedDemonEye
Damm this chapter was awesome and far worth the wait in my opinion a lot of stuff went down izuku going full god of funder on bakugo was amazing the girls got the stuff they needed to take bakugo done pony on her date with izuku slowly making him into a man also giving him a massive confidence boost man seeing him slowly grow and stand up for himself is beautiful. Then the parents meeting each other and what came from that and finally inko learning the truth and going full mama bear mode. Anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
12/28/2021 c12 Akolita30095
Thank you for your work.
12/28/2021 c12 AstralNova01
It's nice to see that 1-A is accepting of the help via the folders that certain members had, and I hope we see them also improve based on em. I know Izuku is just being pessimistic when he thinks that they only did it to be nice but we know that they'll definitely use em and I hope to see differences in how the members of 1A that did accept them improve from it and hopefully we see a bit of that in the sports festival. Also it was sweet seeing Itsuka stand up for Izuku anytime she saw Bakugo. I hope she gets happiness in this fic cause she deserves it. Momo and Itsuka are my favorites.
12/28/2021 c12 monkiepawn
Wooh, Bakugo, just wooooh
"You and your SHITTY class aren't SHIT."
How does that work? Was that a contradictory insult, or a motivation speech?
12/28/2021 c12 SonicMax
Welp time for bakugo to have no real consequences because that would mess up the story down the line lol
12/27/2021 c12 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Cool chapter.

Heh, Saitama and Henry McCoy. Nice touches.

Yep, Bakugo is in trouble. Also, funny how Tsuyu plays Kendo's role regarding Monoma's misbehavior.

Keep the good writing.
12/27/2021 c12 qazse
Awesome work. Especially now that the girls have dirt on that SOB Bakugo and are going to expose him. Hopefully they’ll also have the staff at Izuku’s shitty middle school fired and arrested for negligence and rigging test scores.

Also I know with them being in a different class it’s unlikely they’ll form a bond and let along fall in love with him. But I’d love to see Momo, Mina and Nejire to join the harem too. Plus, be great to have students from Class-A know about Bakugo’s abusive past towards Izuku’s, under the excuse of him being Quirkless, and have his whole class turn on him and treat him like shit. It be a beautiful sense of iron or him being treated like a celebrity while Izuku was treated like shit at his old school, only for the roles to be reversed now that their at UA.

Btw, just a little nitpick. But you should spell “Allmight” as “All Might”.
12/27/2021 c12 Blaze1992
Let's hope karma comes swiftly for the little bomb b***h.
12/27/2021 c3 spirit of chaos
if that is a matthew mercer critical role reference you will be my favorite fanfic writer of all time
12/27/2021 c12 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job and Inko finally knowing about her son’s bullying.
12/27/2021 c12 6D'yavol Lucifer
Great chapter overall but just want to point out that it seems like you forgot to include the names of Kendo's parents or they were removed once this was posted for some reason. Just check out the chapter and then go back into your doc to confirm it and change them if need be.

- From a helpful fan