for Redemption

6/21/2020 c9 Guest
This was amazing ️ can't wait for the next chapter!
6/21/2020 c9 14Squirrela
I have to say that it feels like Joe is jealous of Willy. That’s the only reason I can see for this attitude. Joe wants to feel himself the important one to Charlie, as he was when he encouraged Charlies interest in the Chocolate Factory. Now he is outclassed by the Factory owner. It is possible that this feeling is only encouraged by the way Willy knocked himself off of the pedestal by shouting at Charlie like that...

Thanks again...
6/14/2020 c8 Guest
Please continue I love your work so much ️
6/14/2020 c8 7ABBAbethTheHamster
It's nice to read that Mrs. Bucket is starting to familiarize herself with the factory. Maybe she'll form a personal, friendly connection with Mr. Wonka eventually?
6/14/2020 c8 14Squirrela
I’m glad to read about such a lovely afternoon. I do hope that they can come up with something non-laundry-esque for Mrs Bucket to do though. She feels like the kind of person who requires purpose beyond looking after her family, especially now. I suspect she might enjoy the days off more if she had something else to spend her time on. Still she has earned a break.
6/8/2020 c7 Squirrela
This was an interesting glimpse into some of the changes that have taken place in the lives of the Bucket family since they moved into the Factory. Not all sunshine and daisies by a long shot. Thanks for the update.
6/7/2020 c7 15Gs33022
Another amazing chapter! As usual, I loved your writing style and descriptions, and the dialogue, keep it up. Regarding the first scene, as someone who loves flashbacks, that was a very welcome scene, and I'd love to see more scenes like that from you. Keep up the great work!

- Gs33022
6/7/2020 c7 13Turrislucidus
We can 'talk a walk'? I like that; a walk but without the exercise! And ya know, girls are blondes and boys are blonds; quirky, eh? And later, I see you know that. :-)

This was a well executed chapter, poignant in its point that history repeats itself, sometimes in the strangest ways, and that what we wish for we get, even if not by the method we may have imagined it.
6/7/2020 c6 Turrislucidus
Whether torture chamber or fun house is in the eye of the beholder, I gather. Reading about the various experiences outside the Factory, I can appreciate Mr. Wonka's staying inside it.
6/7/2020 c5 Turrislucidus
Snozzberries... or regular tea? Mrs. Bucket has opted for the conventional. I wonder what Mr. Wonka makes of that?
6/7/2020 c4 Turrislucidus
I like that you have Grandpa George doing as much talking as you do. He is so often forgotten, with Grandpa Joe getting all the good lines. I do also like Mrs. Bucket standing her ground, but shake my head at how acculturated she is: believing that she is only useful to others if she is cooking or cleaning. I hope living in the Chocolate Factory will expand her horizons along with Charlie's.
6/7/2020 c7 7ABBAbethTheHamster
I have to say, this is my favorite chapter so far. The way that you dug into internal emotions like that really helped me feel for the characters, especially Mrs. Bucket. I'm now interested to see how exactly Mr. Wonka is seeing Charlie as a sort of adoptive son (in terms of details, I mean)!
6/2/2020 c6 125Atarya QueenofEgypt
This is really amazing. Loved the mention about Augustus Gloop. Can't wait for chapter 7 and sorry for the late update on WonkaVID19. I had a lot of exciting things going on in my life. I hope you can forgive me. Please update soon and please don't forget to read and review the updated chapter in my Wonka story. Please PM me back when you get this. Thanks.
6/2/2020 c5 Atarya QueenofEgypt
This chapter kind of reminds me of Wisteria herself...How Willy invites Wisteria to his office so that she can talk to him about Charlie. Excited to read chapter six.
6/2/2020 c6 14Squirrela
It is good to see the family starting to settle down into the new routines, and even reach out to those they knew in happier times.

Looking forward to seeing how thing’s come together in future.
87 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »