for 1300 degrees of heat

Love it!
7/27 c1 NilsaBellona
Their friendship is so precious 3
6/15 c2 Piyali
I just managed to catch up on the series, I love the show. I love Woobin and Yi Jeong 3 I also love Ga Eul Yang ! They are so real and mature.
6/5 c2 4saashi samy
VERY SWEET

I LIKE
5/21 c2 ClosetFicLover
Nicely writtenreally enjoyed it. . Please keep writing!
5/10 c2 eunarahae
i still can't believe you write the sequel and its longer than before. So happy to read about the closure
5/10 c2 Guest
thank you! thank you so much, you really made my day :) yes, yijung is really whipped hehe
5/9 c2 Guest
Oh God, you make a sequel?and a longer one.
Keep writing this fluff series, I like your writing.
5/9 c2 Tyamutz
Short yet sweet! I hope to read some other SoEul stories.
5/9 c2 Maria Rosa cisi
Me gusta mucho como as terminado esta historia. Todas las preguntas respondidas eres muy buena sigue escribiendo historias de yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre grazias
5/9 c2 13JodiMarie2910
lol I love how WB's mad that YJ deleted all those numbers off his phone; this little sequel made me laugh. Thanks!
5/8 c1 eunarahae
gaeul is so cute XD maybe you can write a sequel where yijung know what happened with his pot? hehe
5/8 c1 Maria Rosa cisi
Me encantan todas las historias de yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre y tambien las de los f4 como amigos de ga eul. Me encantaria poder leer una fanfiction con mas capitulos pero porfavor que sia con yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre y como pareja principal. Un favor mas puedes escribir una con Jihoo e ga eul como amigos ? Grazias por escribir sobre ellos sigue escribiendo escrives muy bien.
5/7 c1 ThatHotBelieber
I am so loving this story.. Please continue... Writing is good as well ,,,and Gabin are my favorite. But Kudos for such a good plot and all the best for future stories.
5/8 c1 Misaki