for The Journey To Forever

8/28/2020 c28 4SavvySpirit
Aww, this story is so sweet. I love this version of Troyella and kinda feel sorry it's over. Keep writing!
Thank you so much for this story!
8/3/2020 c2 Hailey Allison
I love the way authors use a words.
6/20/2020 c8 Guest
This story is let down by the incessant use of pet names. If every use of "Baby Girl" was removed it would improve immeasurably. Mentally I reread skipping them and the endearments add nothing to the story. The dialogue works fine or better without them making the dialogue flow and sound more realistic.

Otherwise it's a reasonable story.
6/15/2020 c28 Lovepeaceandwar
Cute story. Gabriella and Troy in the movies are a little too smart to get engaged so young. California really is where Troy and Gabriella belong. I love how tense things still are with Gabbie's family. These things don't change overnight.
5/22/2020 c28 siobhan.22
Great story
5/8/2020 c1 23thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love
Interesting story! I like the flashback format, and how it gradually reveals how Troy and Gabriella got to where they are today. In the future I think it would be nice to see more detail about how Troy used to pick on her and how he decided to stop, because that’s a pretty big leap to make and there could be some interesting stuff to explore there.

I’m curious about why she doesn’t like being called “Gabi”...nickname from an abusive ex, maybe? Anyway, you’re off to a good start and it seems like this story could go in some cool directions. Happy writing! :)