for Ninmu: Exterminate Voldemort?

1/2 c9 Tameka
This is a great story but the ghost of ravenclaw tower the grey lady is named Helena but I’m guessing that you already knew that.
12/13/2020 c1 Maria Veas Cavieres
no es por nada pero "Dattebayo" significa "de veras"
11/14/2020 c4 OrEiO-san
it would be better if you wrote it a bit more realistic... yes, dumbledor is a fan of comedy, but he isn't a complete meme, don't think naruto would get along very well with someone he just met, he just found dumbledor right there, he is after all a ninja of the hidden leaf he should have immediately report it, or at least be naruto and attack. or something like that. he wouldn't just go hey lets go eat ramen with a stranger and tell him all my secret's and life story. than call him grandpa. he would barely tell kakashi, even though he knew most of it. and, their's no way so much drama could be happening in one train room, i think naruto and harry should have met another way? trying to be original? or maybe, in the boat or something... giving naruto some fangirl's was a but fun, but making them inhuman, like, who act's like that? i do find naruto more prettier than sasuke, i mean tan-skin blondie blue eyes, he does deserve more love but in a comfortable way, like for example "hey, um, naruto...uh- i mean...um..how are you? or like..." something like that, for a clearer explanation, have you ever had the guy in school who every girl was attracted to? did they act like complete yandere's toward's them? nope, he would think their weird and would go for someone else. who doesn't act all smoochy toward's him. and sasuke, he is pretty, according to the naruto plot, he could get any girl he wanted. how come he is so suddenly unattractive and weak? although, even if all those thing's mentioned are the way they are... i still really respect you, and think you could do better,keep writing and practicing, you'r amazing, keep it up!
10/20/2020 c2 Guest
I'm sorry but no,
That reveal made Zero sense.
Why did he tell the old man?
He didn't tell literally anyone else about the fox the entire canon for 15 years of his life, when he did he was hesitent still, and that was under extenuating circumstances. Friends, teammates and even his summons, he didn't tell anyone that didn't figure it out on their own, afraid of being alone again.
Even after that it wasn't for another 2 years he felt comfortable telling anyone about that, and that took a world war.
I'm not saying Naruto WOULDN'T tell albus, particularly under the right circumstances, but a single shared bowl of ramen is a wierd, and frankly unbelievable approach.
Especially since he's RIGHT in fronthe of Teuchi.
10/17/2020 c10 Phoenixx Rising
Aww...I love these chapters. I love when Sasuke shows caring toward Naruto. I love their friendship.
10/16/2020 c10 4Monster King
Awesome job please continue
10/6/2020 c9 Phoenixx Rising
I’m loving this story! Can’t wait for more!
10/1/2020 c9 Guest
*pouting* post longer chapters :(
Keep it up this is wonderful, i wanna see narutos reaction when he realizes that he's getting more love in Hogwarts then ever in his life!
Plus them exercising in the forbidden forest would be hilarious XD
Please more warm moments and fiture shippings!
10/1/2020 c6 Guest
Dont be mean to hermione, i believe a shipping between her and naruto would be perfect!
9/30/2020 c2 kurama233
me gusto
9/26/2020 c6 elemental wolf sage
I dont get the tension tour trying to make it could 3easily be resolved my takashi making malfoy disappear and why would they be scared of a fight genin can take on a army of grown adults easily why would three children make them worry
9/21/2020 c9 2AMemelordAndWeeb
Dang, this is good U
9/21/2020 c9 GamerX568
The Grey Lady is Helena Ravenclaw, not this Bertha Anne Collar ghost.
9/21/2020 c9 SpeakerfortheDucks
This fic is great, thanks for updating, now the shrubbery outside of Hogwarts shall burn!
8/22/2020 c8 3sarutobifan45
Awesome story. Will Naruto ever calm down? Its almost like Luffy from one piece. I love it. I am looking forward to Kaka-sensei first lesson.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »