for Religious? I'd Rather Be Rebellious

Tomato Izu is best Izu. :3
12/15/2020 c2 TyTylerBarela100
I love this
11/20/2020 c2 chaoshazard1
Wow, I didn't realise that it's been six months since the first chapter. Still, time doesn't matter if it's this quality.
11/18/2020 c2 6Mistah Heartless
Ibara's desire to protect Izuku is both adorable and sweet as all heck...but also reminded me of the words of the late great voice of the Soldier...You can have this when you pry it from my cold dead hands...and even then good luck! Because I'll have glued it to my cold dead hands!

Nice to see the poor boy getting some much needed help and friendship from the sweet, not quite as religious but still incredibly righteous, punk.
11/17/2020 c2 12Cleric of Nayru
I didn't expect more of this, so I am happy. Pink Ibara makes a lot of sense and I really enjoy her slow friendship (and possibly more) with Izuku. I am curious about where this goes as you develop it.
11/16/2020 c2 crazybeebee
Oh My God! Yes! I am so freaking happy to see this again! Holy shizzz! Thank you so much for this, mate! Truly! Friendship unlocked, cant wait to see what chaos those two will cause. hehe
11/16/2020 c2 1bestwritereverlolz
Surprisingly wholesome
11/16/2020 c2 Logical-Tadkins
Love love love this story! A rebellious Ibara! Never have I ever wanted something until I've gotten it! This is the start of something amazing
11/16/2020 c2 Nechroz
Cinnamon roll needs protection, and she shall provide it
11/16/2020 c2 5Apex Redeemer
FINALLY! YES YES YES YES! Hopefully you can write more of this new story in the future m Kepp it up!
11/16/2020 c2 I love reading123453
Love this already! Love the vibe! Love the set up! Love it please continue!
11/16/2020 c2 10HOLLOWTGH
can't wait for more of this! keep up the good work.
11/16/2020 c2 2nanaiomoyeah
This is cool, so far. Keep it up!
11/16/2020 c2 Guest