for Percy Jackson - The Rise of Ouranos

such à Great story
6/21/2020 c3 8fin-is-a-cervitaur
This is very good!
6/7/2020 c4 5weirdhead
And doesn’t Nico feel anger and betrayal towards his sister? After all, children of Hades are bound to hold a grudge.
6/7/2020 c10 weirdhead
Ouranos is more of a trouble than Gaea. He sees everything, he is bound to know everything that happened/happens under the sky. He has prophetic powers, due to constellations. He have the supreme control of weather. Storms, whirlwinds, fog, rain and lot of others. Abilty to manipulate birds and flying animals. He is the embodiment of sky, it takes second to him to gulp Olympus, and dissolve thrones of power in his stomach and powers of gods will decrease in a large amount. He will recruit a free Atlas, a force to be reckon. After all, he kidnapped Artemis after spending millanias under that weight.
6/7/2020 c9 weirdhead
Ouranos and Nico have similarities. They both had been betrayed by their kin. Ouranos-son,wife; Nico-sister. Yes, Bianca wanted new life and responsibilities, but letting down and leaving your ten years old brother for her desires is wrong. Artemis just manipulated her into her ranks. I can bet she told her about great prophecy too, and she took a coward's escape.
6/7/2020 c6 weirdhead
And so the girl who abandoned her brother for a fake immortality and an illusion of family returns... hunters aren’t a true family.
6/7/2020 c5 weirdhead
That’s why I say Bianca was an antihero. She just died brave.
5/26/2020 c1 weirdhead
I'm on Orion's side. We don’t want hunters.
5/20/2020 c5 Guest
Hey guys, I would really appreciate if you could suggest names for the hunters as the next chapter is going to be about them...also tell me if you liked my chapters because I would really appreciate it!
Cheers!
love it
5/10/2020 c1 Guest
NICE
5/10/2020 c1 Vt
This is cool! Keep coming back! And soon...
5/11/2020 c1 Fanficfan007
Awesome plot . Great all's well for Thalia. Put in the series together soon.
17 Page 1 2 Next »