for The Heartless DLC

2/4 c15 Dagon Rafaeus
for a second there i thought Dorian and Gale were about to do the nasties without a lemon warning
10/14/2020 c12 4Mandrake109
Yeah I get your point. I'm trying to shorten chapters in my own works, knowing when to stop is hard at times.
8/4/2020 c9 3RavenNox
I don't know if you seen this, but in the official art, Strider have spikes under his boots. I always thought that is how Strider run so fast and able to climb so well.

And archery, range attack was the main reason I switched from Fighter to Assassin(those evil Harpys).
7/28/2020 c8 RavenNox
Reading the dialogue between Dorian and Gale reminded me of a conversation in game where Dorian said along the line of 'that slavery is more preferably than been poor' or something like that.

I don't remember him changing his views.
6/12/2020 c5 gavinbiterthegreat
I've been looking for a good dragons dogma story that wasn't discontinued and it's nice to find good one. keep it up.
6/10/2020 c5 Chyllus
Huh, so spirits and pawns are similar enough that an Arisen can.. Well, I think I'll stop that line of thought before I say something incorrect on the matter. Though, I must say, this chapter was informative and amazing.
6/2/2020 c4 Chyllus
I still don't get Pawns. There's probably a very in-depth explanation on how they exist.. Somewhere. But I got more from this chapter about Pawns than I did my several playthroughs of Dragon's Dogma. Also, I agree, being way of Solas is always a good idea.
5/27/2020 c4 RavenNox
I saw someone in the comment section talking about Maker and Seneschal, so I like to give some of my opinions.

First, I remembered Seneschal said that he never claimed to be a god or the Maker, it was other people who calls him that.

Secondly, even if a "Maker" do exist, it may not be the same being that the Chantry is worshipping, and Biowere will never confirm or unconfirm the existence of a maker.

And a another thing, where does Julien and Mercedes comes from in the story? Do they came from Thedas? Land besides Thedas? Or Islands around Gransys?
5/26/2020 c3 hideki667
How does the seneschal play in to the maker? Are they the maker? If so its going to be awkward if the inquisition finds out they have the next potential god in their castle.
5/24/2020 c3 Chyllus
Another great chapter to a great story. Apologies if it seems like a generic review, though I mean it. Great Story, Great Chapter.
5/19/2020 c2 Chyllus
Well, I certainly like how the suspicion of the Gransians is going over with Iron Bull. It's very.. Bull of him. This story, though two chapters as on the moment I'm posting this comment, is.. Well, so far great. Love it. Can't wait for more. Well, I can wait. But you get the point, I think. Hopefully.
5/17/2020 c2 RavenNox
Interesting takes on the Veil and Rift, I like the conversation between Trevelyan and Iron Bull. I presume Marnie can use gunpowder?

A good read. The only nitpick I have is that you're using gaming terms like "Rouge-Class".
5/15/2020 c1 Chyllus
Not enough Dragon's Dogma stories or crossovers. You've done a huge service by posting this up if you ask me.