FanFiction.Net
for ElizaNick Oneshot Collection

1/13/2022 c6 54his-red-head
Y'ALL. I was just rereading thru this and seen it was updated! After a hellish day at work, this is what I needed.

Also, thank you for posting this when you did. I'm working on a book for Wattpad and needed inspiration for a particular scene. You're a life saver!

Side Note: The book I'm attempting to write, is a love story. I'm hoping it gives off Hallmark vibes. By that, I mean I hope it's Hallmark quality. If that made sense? Anyway, pm me if you wanna know more.
10/13/2021 c4 his-red-head
this just gave me inspiration for a chessy/martin one-shot! *squeals*
9/7/2021 c5 his-red-head
I love ElizNick stories and yours, especially. There's something about short and sweet fics. xx
7/10/2021 c1 Guest
I really appreciate this, because it brings attention to the fact that Elizabeth left NICK, and not the other way around. During their movie-'date', Nick wants to know why she packed and we learn that he never went after him the way she hoped he would. They were both obviously hot-headed and they said stupid things, most likely hurtful, and Elizabeth was even borderline abusive, throwing a hair dryer at him. And then she packed up and left. After all that, why SHOULD he think she'd want him to go after her. I certainly wouldn't go after someone after all that.
6/29/2021 c5 Guest
Nice reading! I really enjoy so much . Please continue writing this short stories you have so much talent
6/22/2021 c5 his-red-head
I love it! Brilliantly done, Isla! xx

Ooh, when you get a chance you should check out my PT fic "She Isn't You". It's rated M, but only bc i cant get my computer to let me change it to a T. Anyway.
5/29/2021 c3 his-red-head
It was short, yes. But... I LOVED IT. I'm in an ElizNick mood and this is perfect! xx

You're welcome for the prompt, I have plenty more!
9/26/2020 c2 1rachel.r.steiner
Really cute
9/23/2020 c1 54his-red-head
cool*
9/23/2020 c2 his-red-head
It'd be beat to have a one-shot on how Nick proposed to her.
5/11/2020 c1 his-red-head
Woke up to this, now I'm happy after reading it! As always, great job! xx