for No such thing as a painless lesson

1/25 c25 1EmilyKayros
No matter what people say, you do you
1/19 c20 Guest
This is a really good reaction fic but by god it brings nothing to the table whatsoever. I find myself more often than not feeling mind numbingly bored. I like the character interaction and your writing is above average but there is not a single new thing being brought to the table.
1/15 c20 Argo Devilian
"you mean the people who had ALL FOR ONE before me and you?"

Hold Up Midoriya, WHAT

...actually yea can you imagine if AfO was a baton-pass Quirk like this lol.

but yea this isn't the first error I've seen. just the first funny one.
12/12/2020 c25 3blackpackager
I'm gonna be that ashole that says it but what's the point of just doing a resume of the episodes that they should have already live through? ...
It I read the whole thing and it has potential but it's just a quick resume of the episodes with no no big change hell was expecting something like a view of different universes where the events change something so they could see something interesting but it's just bnha watching what they live through
It has potential but it's kinda wasted when they just reacting to nothing more than their memories yes maybe they see stuff they didn't know about but is it that much of a big deal ? I don't think so
12/1/2020 c1 JulieAnnaMai
Rereading and can't help want to ask if you would be able to share the link of the fic that inspired you! I'm also interested in how you would be able to share it.
11/23/2020 c25 Guest
Keeping the quirk search from afo is probably a good idea for the hero's to think about the camping ark that quirk alone is to useful for a man that stealing quirks .
11/24/2020 c25 2Benji the Monocat
Wow... this was great, I mean we had Todoroki get closure, Iida get love and comforting, both of them becoming friends, Iida's fear for his other friends getting hurt and then the most unexpected (but welcomed): Sympathy for Bakugo. While I am sad to hear that you probably won't add on a chapter until January 1st, I can understand why and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.
11/24/2020 c25 1RickRich809
It was pretty dumb of them to out Bakugo up there considering everything. Humiliating Bakugo was pretty bad, but the dumbest thing is why would they even want him up there? The winner of the whole sports festival is supposed to be the best of the best and represent the best UA has to offer, is that Bakugo really the kid you want to represent them? Especially after having to sedate him after the last match?
11/24/2020 c25 Reverseflash
It’s a good thing your taking a break doing weekly chapters can be draining after a while but this does build up your reserves and during a great holiday it’s be great to see their interactions on Endeavor in the future especially manga stuff once it’s animated and if the fic ever catches up there endeavors redemption is one of the better things there also with a potential debate on Endeavors sins by all means he’s solved more cases than any hero including all might which could mean more lives saved than all might himself would that outweigh his sins as a father and overshadow his good deeds? Or cancel each other out? I could see some good debate points in there but I doubt any class. 1-A student would argue it
11/23/2020 c1 LoveFanFictionForLife
Awesome!
11/23/2020 c25 HOLAA913
Right? The aggressiveness that came out of them chaining him up was what made Shiggy even want to kidnap him in the first place.
11/23/2020 c25 666Neko
great chapter thanks for this update
11/23/2020 c25 fencer29
First, take whatever time you need. You're doing an excellent job, You deserve a break from time to time.

And while the awards ceremony scene may be amusing, you are correct in your criticism of Bakugo's treatment. Nezu blaming his failure to fully understand human reaction make for a good explanation but even if he did practically every member of his staff should have been telling him that it was a bad idea.

Moving back to the chapter: While I usually try not to comment on your descriptions of events on the screen, I think your description of Uraraka's encounter with her parents may be a little backwards. She wasn't greeted by her parents, who were "scrambling down to her like a couple of crazy people". She was attacked by two crazy people who looked suspiciously like her parents. And through it all Uraraka didn't even notice the sensation of pressing on her eyeball as her counterpart's mother pushed those eyes back into their sockets. After that Aizawa should definitely squeeze in an additional lesson on personal security, and maybe Midnight should hold a special class for the girls reviewing self defense.

And what is All Might doing encouraging Iida, Midoriya and Uraraka while Aizawa is probably making a note to himself to keep an eye on them just in case they attempt something stupid. Of course that entire plan may become moot once they see what Iida is going to attempt to do (wouldn't be surprised if, after seeing that, Aizawa declares that HE will personally overseeing Iida's internship).
11/23/2020 c25 4Randy the Ranger
Great point with the being tied up at the podium bit, and if I recall I'm pretty sure its what also got the leagues attention onto kidnapping him.
11/23/2020 c25 1GUIPA
I agree with how screwed up them tying and muzzling Bakugo is, especially in love television and hope that we can avoid this in the future
283 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »