for Scarlet Fire

11/3/2020 c5 2Obsidian Nova Arc
pretty good story so far, love Valstrax and would love to turn into one or maybe a monster hunter kamen rider, actually interested if he lands in pokemon world or buys stuff from pokemon like move disk would he be able to use em or change his typing by using an element disk thing like from sun and moon legendary
8/20/2020 c5 Guest
With 1000 hrs in world and a couple hundred in 4 ultimate i can agree with the statement monster hunter is indeed awesome. As for the story? Great so far! Cannot wait for more updates and as for what you shall do? I think option B might be the best bet as i always thought of the locostral as only secondary to the main world, a place which served as a 'safe zone' if you will as there is no real danger present nor are there many drawbacks to things which occur in the locostral (Apart from the King G vs. Godzilla incident). Having more chapters which take place in the 'assigned' world would be interesting to see and would help cement Agrîn in his world instead of making him feel more as a side character even in his own story. That being said if option A is chosen for whatever reason i wouldn't mind it and i would enjoy the story all the same with either option and i only think that B is the more interesting of the two (I know C is an option but i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt). Anyways enough of my rambling, i hope you are doing well and wish you luck on writing this 'marvelous' story.
5/27/2020 c1 Guest
This madlad made a monster hunter character in the walking the realms universe. My dreams have come true
5/20/2020 c3 Slaggedfire
Now we get to the most annoying part of fanfics with powerful sorcerers. It's that they know about the SI. Genuinely I kinda wish people would just handwave and say "No one knows about the MC" rather than this. It kinda forces the story down a specific route.

Thanks for the chapter.
5/13/2020 c2 Slaggedfire
"Oh these people have me caged and are studying me, I'ma walk up to them in an attempt to communicate" Even if you could communicate they'd still keep the literal dragon locked up so they can study you! Oh well. At least you escaped rather than sitting there and trusting the completely 100% trustworthy humans.

Thanks for the chapter.
5/12/2020 c1 Slaggedfire
Looks interesting. So the MC likes flying and by the title the monster is gonna be fire related, so this narrows the list by quite a bit. Literally any type of Rathalos, Crimson Fatalis, Black Gravios and Teostra..