for Isolationism

10/17/2020 c7 Rhonos
Hey, I like this! I'm really looking foward to the actual starting of canon though. Also, how old is Alex really?
10/15/2020 c7 Face Yourself
This is so good, and exactly the sort of fanfic I was looking for! One that starts off a few years pre-canon to let the character set up on their own for a while before any other human contact, and first contact *not* being Senko and such.
10/14/2020 c7 3thepowerfullkira
whens the next chapter
10/2/2020 c7 viharmedve
Great work!
I like the characters and i'm curious what will happen when Senkuu arrive.
8/5/2020 c7 Golden Gil
Please continue!
6/27/2020 c7 The130thunit
I really liked this. Please continue. More commas.
Thank you.
I love you.
Take care, stay safe.
6/18/2020 c7 FateBurn
Good so far.
6/18/2020 c7 2Wilted12
This is a really good story and I can't wait to see what comes next!
6/7/2020 c7 claton fromMoga
this fic is great i cant wait till senku shows up an SCIENCE s his farm into moderninity
small nitpic is that wolfs are actually built for stamina they can run for literal hours
aside from that this fic is exceptional
6/8/2020 c7 Demi-auxilo-casisinidasocial
So magma Is kinda nice, okey, okey, cool.
Nice chapter
6/7/2020 c7 Kneck
Kaseki is gonna go fucking ape shit when he sees all the concrete and roofwork
6/7/2020 c7 LuckyShadowWolf
Well this is certainly interesting! Going by the fact the leader games are supposed to be in a year I'm guessing that the start of the Ishigami Village canon interactions will be starting in the next couple of chapters based on on the time frame of the story so far? Well I'm looking forward to seeing how things go from here.
6/7/2020 c7 1Cat-Gods-Of-The-Cat-People
Great chapter. Glad you are feeling better and I cannot wait for what you write, you are one of my favourite authors especially with the consumption fic. Thanks for the chapter.
6/7/2020 c7 Spirit Made Of Fire
*Deep breath In* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *Ahem* I'm very happy to see this uploaded once again (obviously), and I can't wait to see what the interactions between Kashitsu, Magma, Kaseki, and Alex will be like. I'm also quite curious how Kaseki will react to concrete with clay rebar. One last this story related thing, I've never watched Dr. Stone but this story really makes me want to. Anyways, thanks for the chapter and keep up the good work!

P.S. When do you think you'll next update A Wizard's Misadventure? Now I'm not asking you to update it or anything, I'm just curious about it.
6/4/2020 c6 Demi-auxilo-casisinidasocial
This Is cool and i love it, more plz,
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »