for The Afterparty

4/28 c2 Gloria47
Just had to read this one again! Love all your stories. They curl my toes and tickle me pink! LOL!
4/18 c2 3Leanansidhe1228
I really like how you interpreted those defeating lines Sarah spoke. Wonderful story!
3/20 c2 1MaraSkywhiner
This is great! I’m glad you found the snippet and decided to finish it! I really enjoyed Sarah’s defiancethe perfect amount of bratty teenager who’s starting to grow up. Well done, as always!
2/28 c2 5BexyLexi
I cant believe I've not reviewed this before so apologies for that! It's such a great epilogue to their story. The party antics are hilarious and Jareths appearance is both a surprise yet exactly what was missing. I like this Jareth too, rather less harsh than some, and Sarah isn't *too* whiny ha! I love the idea of her winning a kingdom and having a few years to grow up and prepare and yes Jareth, time for you to be a little more romantic about the situation. Great stuff!
1/16 c2 Gloria
A great addendum to the Labyrinth story.
12/15/2020 c2 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
How on earth did I miss this?! I follow yousurely all the LFFL members doso I can't believe I am so late to the party!
Yes; housework is a trap. Your home may not have benefitted from your working on this, but the rest of the world did.
Brilliant as always. I loved it.
11/21/2020 c2 21Ayehli
Hoo boy, that epilogue! And that ending-mwah! Thank you for this absolute gem in the midst of a stressful time.
8/26/2020 c2 2magialuna
This story is fantastic and fun. I was laughing frequently while I read it, it was SO enjoyable! I also loved the twist with the King and the Worm being in league with each other.
Thanks so much for sharing this!

Clare
6/1/2020 c2 Annibale
Sorry for not leaving review earlier. I loved this bit of humor and looking forward to another! My regards to Rosalinda xoxo :)
5/27/2020 c2 60startraveller776
OMG THERE'S AN EPILOGUE? This was simply BRILLIANT! I giggle-snorted through the whole thing. I just love the goblins so much. They're so wonderfully "helpful." And then you had to go and get me right in the feels there at the end. *wipes tear* Love this. Simply love it. So going into my favorites! (Now I've got to get my hands on that book of yours...)
5/23/2020 c2 2MiNamPigRabbit
I love this story. Very well done. Was nervous about the child bride until this chapter lol.
5/21/2020 c2 Guest
I do love your Labyrinth stories. Thank you!
5/22/2020 c1 20Jack Hawksmoor
Ha HA! I'm not the only one tempted by the quarantine into my old fandoms! This was hilarious- but then, your stuff is always hilarious. You know you want to go back and do one last chapter of that Labyrinth Christmas story, you know you want to...also, thanks for sharing this with us. Definitely the best 'after-toby-rescue party' fic I've ever read.
5/18/2020 c2 PietheSpiderfromMars
Oh, I can’t begin to tell you just how happy a new story by Lixxle-alert has made me! Your unique blend of storytelling is a great pick me up in these trying times.
I hope you’ll always put housework on a back burner, if only to keep the goblins in your closets happy!
5/16/2020 c2 4Skydriane
New fic from Lixxle? Yay!
I somehow had you in my faves but not my alerts so I didn't get a new story notification, a situation which has since been rectified :)
Thanks for this cute little story, looking forward to more ;)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »