for Real Life Consequences

11/8/2020 c2 Guest
Yes, I totally agree with that last note! Especially since Mabel acknowledged and apologized for her actions from this episode and the show and general. And, like you said, she’s twelve years old anyways. I’m baffled at why people are taking Bill’s side.
5/28/2020 c4 22The Forest Dog
This was... I-I don't even know how to express how amazing this is. And also, this was just so... canon-like that I think I might actually mistake it for canon some day. Like somebody will bring up Sock Opera, and I'll bring up a part of this fic, and the other person would be like, "that... didn't happen."

And I'd just think, "oh! Right! It wasn't canon, just and amazing part of an amazing story!"

Ultimately, though, I think this is one of the best things I've ever read :3
5/28/2020 c4 13JeyG-Sparrow
This sure helps give closure to the episode's loose ends- - well, it would if it were canon. But hey, the way you wrote it, I can easily imagine it so. Thanks for the good read! I'll be on the lookout for your upcoming work.
5/26/2020 c4 1Til Pines
I know it feels done to me as well, but... I can't believe this beautiful fic is already finished.
I will miss it a lot.
This was so perfect! It really caught the emotions, what the characters were feeling.
I can't wait to see what you will write next! You are a great author.
5/21/2020 c3 22The Forest Dog
Wow...

WOW...

WOW!

AMAZING! And, no, I'm not being sarcastic. And that's a good point you brought up, with how close-together all the adventures are... And yeah, that does sound like something Bill would do...

Are you sure you're not Alex Hirsch? Because this all seems like it could be canon... And it's very on-point... HMMMMMMMM...
5/21/2020 c3 1Til Pines
What do I even say here. This story has gotten so good, I can’t find words to describe it. Lol . So. Good.
5/21/2020 c3 13JeyG-Sparrow
I tend to scroll over certain Fanfictions, but I'd be quick to thoroughly reread this one. You wrote the characters in a way that stayed true to the show but kept a serious undertone, which I absolutely adore. I'm a little sad this story doesn't have more attention, because wow, I think it's golden. I'm constantly looking for ways I can improve by reading the same genre of other authors' stories, and you definitely helped!
5/16/2020 c2 Neverland4Life
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read, and it is only two chapters long so far! Sock Opera has always been one of my top three favorite episodes, if not always the favorite. I especially love the ending of the episode because of one specific shot / line where even after all that he has been through with Bill tricking him, taking his body, and hurting his body, he still feels bad for ruining Mabel's puppet show.
I love how you put a lot of time into parts that were not in the episode at all, or only had a brief moment. For example, there is only a few seconds after the puppet show where we see how bad the damage to Dipper actually was. The list could go on too.
It is very impressive that you were able to convey all of the things that I have talked about and more in just two chapters (so far)! You really seem like an incredible writer.
Can't wait for the next update on this story!
5/14/2020 c2 Sunshine bear
This is a great story. So emotional! And the things you said about Mabel and Bill in the Authors Note are so true. Someone should say that stuff to Shinshinjane. She’s one of those fools who thinks that Bill is a misunderstood little angel and that Mabel is a selfish brat. I’m glad to see that you know better than that, just like any true Gravity Falls fan should. Anyway, I love this story. Maybe you could do a chapter set after Weirdmaggedon where Grunkle Stan finds out the truth about what went down at the play. You don’t have to of course, but it’s something I’d love to see! Keep up the good work.
5/14/2020 c2 22The Forest Dog
Wow... Just... wow... That was amazing!

I really like how Mabel and Dipper apologized to each other in front of Stan like that. Even though it was "censored", I just really like that part. I could actually imagine all of this happening in the show.

And you can't stop Mabel from using glitter. Dipper should know that by now. Just surrender to the glitter, Dipper. There is no use resisting.
5/12/2020 c1 1Til Pines
I love Sock Opera related stories, but it’s hard to find decent ones. Anyway, I like the story!
5/12/2020 c1 22The Forest Dog
I always love Sock-Opera related stories... In my opinion, this was really well-written. It's nice to see what might've happened AFTER the play... Anyways, I have already favorited and followed. :3