for Viridescent Paradox

10/22/2020 c10 Smaug666
Narrator: In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case Squad. These are their stories. (Boom boom)
10/22/2020 c9 Smaug666
That most certainly ain’t the wind. No matter how much you wish it to be it ain’t.
9/8/2020 c10 21Pink ranger 13
It’s a great story and please continue the story
9/2/2020 c10 gossamermouse101
This is honestly such a good story. I’m loving it. I hope they find Daphne soon. Can’t wait to see what happens with the Dragonzord!
6/27/2020 c10 RaptorZeroOne
Please continue this. this has a lot of potential.
6/21/2020 c10 4andyg2525
awesome please write soon
6/10/2020 c10 LovelyLoveble
I really love this. Please keep writing!
6/10/2020 c5 LovelyLoveble
I love this story. At first glance I thought it'd be a basic plot with Kim and Tommy having a daughter that was kept in secret, but this is so well written with great details I'M IN LOVE. Hats to you also for including Kat and making her and Kim close. I really hate stories that bash them both. I truly believe if they were real people they'd actually have each others back being pinks.
6/2/2020 c10 11ToxicWednesday
I am loving this story so much. I normally don’t care too much about O.C. but I love Daphne and her relationship with Conner. It’s so sweet. I love your little flashbacks because they add so much to the story. I am so invested and now even more so with the appearance of the Dragonzord! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/29/2020 c10 Itakecatnap
Please update soon as possible.
5/27/2020 c10 brankel1
Awesome.
5/27/2020 c10 2SerenityX007
Bruh. B RU H!? I am here for this. I can't put it any other way than that. I am HERE for this. This is that good-for-the-soul kind of junkfood fic that I love. Gets you right in the nostalgia.
5/27/2020 c10 3Tulie4EVER
I hope they find Daphne soon and I also hope that Billy and Hayley can get together in a relationship type way.
5/26/2020 c10 Serpentdragon
Bringing back the Dragonzord is both a great cliffhanger as well as a nice way to tie Tommy’s past to now. I’m sure it has some connection to Daphne’s kidnapping, but I am excited to see exactly how
5/26/2020 c10 RiveraJ88