for Dragonborn

11/9/2020 c3 sonavelkovskaa5842
Автор очень интересно. Жду с нетирпением проду. Желаю вам удачи, вдохновения и здоровья.:)
10/4/2020 c4 Artsik
Haha Yeah I get it I also like to enter dead fandoms. I really enjoyed your fanfic. You made it a lot more mature and induced a sense of danger, of real threat that wasn't in OG. Making Jake have such first Magicworld expierience makes a path for entirely different story. I love how you write about Jake's family. It makes a story more fleshed out. Thanks it's good to know that there is still someone who likes This series. Poor Jake so much Trauma. I wonder how this will influence his relationship with Rose... Also wow you made it pretty grusome. I loved American D. J Long since I was like 11 niw I am 21 still loving. I liked the season design though seriously but there was a lot more story to season 2 and I feel like Jake was more likeable. Once more Thanks for making this dunno If you gonna continue but I will be here If you do . I do have a question How old is Jake in this one. I will be back to follow you on my actual account oh I also love Secret Saturdays and Ben 10 and Teen Titans. What do you think of Secret Saturdays? I probably gonna make a fanart with design ftom season 1 and then I really wanna show to you Greetings from Poland
8/25/2020 c2 Molly Mcmurtrie
Poor Jake, I hope things get better for him. Jake, it is okay to cry because we all cry sometimes. I hope no hurts my baby, if they do they die. By the way great story and great chapter.
6/5/2020 c3 Sando
This chapter really helped me get the vibe of how your writing these characters it’s very enjoyable to read that hope we eventually see more characters that haven’t shown up yet get that treatment can’t wait for the next chapter :)
6/5/2020 c3 Kaci
Really enjoying the way you’ve set the world up can’t wait to see if you will add more characters from the show and see how it changes ( and it’s your story doesn’t necessarily mean you have to write it as if it’s 2007 you do what ever makes it more enjoyable for you ) :)
5/18/2020 c1 13Invader Glow
This is awesome. Please continue it.
5/13/2020 c1 Sando
Really enjoyed this first chapter can’t wait to see what happens next :)