for How to deal with the kid who tried to steal your tires

6/5 c2 nison99
This is probably this cutest fast and furious story I have ever read. I really hope chapter 3 is coming soon!
6/1 c2 queenmaniack
Non arrabbiarti, non ne vale la pena. Facile criticare, vorrei vedere lui come e cosa sa scrivere. A me la tua storia piace molto. Aspetto con ansia il prossimo capitolo
5/26 c1 Guest
I think that the story is great, been waiting for an update for a while, would appreciate it if you could update soon. Either way absolutely loving the fanfic so far.
5/13 c1 Guest
Brian and Dom were about the same fucking age. What a mess.
5/15 c2 justagirlonfire
Well this is retarded.

It's au and Brian is a kid while Dom is an adult but Brian sleeps in Dom's bed. So now Dom's a pedo? AU isn't really supposed to be an excuse for moronic but here we go.

A tire on a rim weighs more than a kid who still needs a booster seat. Like you really are a retard. How is a kid who needs a booster seat going to know what stealing is let alone be able to decide what car to rob, jack it up, and steal wheels that weight more than they do? What was he going to do with them? Wheel all four off down the road on his own when he's so young he still needs a booster seat and couldn't lift one never mind 'tires' multiple like the title? Like you know you can't get the fucking tire off the rim without specialist hydraulic equipment right? Or are you so fucking retarded you think a kid can take the rubber tire off the metal rim in a garage with their bare hands? And even if he could, if he's so young he needs a booster seat what was he going to do with them? Not like he's got a car or truck to load them in is it, if he can't even ride in a car without a booster seat. That is also not how custody works. You missed out the family court part. Custody is a legal situation, not a fucking puppy on craig's list...

It's also riddled with spelling and grammar errors. Like polluted. So it's garbage on many, many fronts.

What a waste of time. You want to post shitty fic that doesn't even make a lick of sense you can deal with shitty comments because you deserve every one. Otherwise get a fucking clue.
5/14 c2 suntan140