for Choosing Family

5/2 c45 1Massive HTTYD Fan
AHH I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Everything about it! Hades! Steph! Uma and Harry! All the micro-relationships and the descriptions of the Isle and- honestly, everything. I really, really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if the sequel is up at this point or not, but I'll just have to find out. Again, I absolutely loved it. Only even slight complaint is that Evie wasn't part of the crew- and that was for good, well-written reasons and looks on its way to being fixed.
4/30 c45 4TheGirlofManyFloods
Aww... love the ending! I love your work!
4/27 c45 EllaBSinging
I love it. Is it possible to get a sequel to this book? One that isn't a reading the story book anyway. Maybe one about the next group of VKs?
4/27 c45 darkpegasuzz
Isn't Mal more than half god? She says she is half God to Jane after Jane talks about the wand. But isnt she like 4/5 or a more God?
4/14 c28 greeky-geeky
Finally! IT’S BEN!.
2/15 c24 andjelija.nenic
1/27 c45 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
nice take on this story
1/2 c1 FireflyArc
awww this is adorable :O i haven't seen all of descenents so this will be fun for me :D reminds me of the 90s hades.
12/12/2020 c10 3LeanneJordan
UGHHH

ANYWAY WHOS MURDERING MALEFICENT WITH ME?

also, notice mal doesn’t call maleficent “mom”? ...interesting

hADES WHY
12/12/2020 c9 LeanneJordan
NXISKAKAJAN virgil is so wholesome
12/11/2020 c8 LeanneJordan
oH MY GOD MAL IS SO SASSY DJXUDJNS
12/11/2020 c7 LeanneJordan
OH MY GOD SHXIEKKWJAJS
12/11/2020 c6 LeanneJordan
i will cry maleficent is such a cow, mal doesn’t deserve that
12/11/2020 c5 LeanneJordan