for Child of the Ouroboros

9/27 c54 4Monster King
Great work
9/23 c53 Monster King
9/20 c52 1Pushi19
My suggestion twin brother of Blake get mate with great red dragon’s child
9/19 c52 osterreicher97
Good chapter
9/19 c52 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Less than worse. Think of 0.0000000000000000000001% Then think infinitely lower. She was marked dead in the womb bruh. Her DESTINY was to die. HORRIBLY! Whuchu Mean bruh?! Umbitch died before she existed XD!
9/19 c52 4Monster King
Good update
9/13 c15 Loktar
Is this a freaking reference to Fate's Gamble? "One of more notable Alternate she found was ..
9/13 c51 Monster King
9/11 c1 KureijiRyuu
To be honest, I don't really like the name. It has been well established by fandom that a harry fem should be called Harriet, Hari or similar names to the original.

I know it's ultimately a fanfic and the author has the freedom to do what he thinks best, but with a name like Blake it's pretty hard to visualize how "the girl who survived" at this point would better be an OC to the instead of fem harry.
8/23 c50 osterreicher97
So… they saw Sekirei?
8/23 c50 Monster King
8/18 c47 Pattou59
good
8/10 c49 Xenozip
My favorite version of scooby doo would probably be What's New Scooby Doo, it had a modern look, but kept the fun of the old series, and you could watch pretty much any episode out of order, second place would be Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, it wasn't as episodic and actually had an overarching plot, and even serious relationship drama, it was a very interesting show, but you couldn't just start in the middle without being confused.
8/10 c49 Monster King