for Here We Go (Again)

11/14/2021 c13 Guest
This is a great, fun and funny story that I've already read several times since it was written. Thank you for writing it.
11/14/2021 c13 sophiaclare.thorn
i really love this, reread this so many times now
9/1/2021 c2 1xBud
Your reply to my review has already got me reading this again (facepalm), but hey I get to enjoy it again, so thanks
8/21/2021 c13 xBud
Beautiful story, always a pleasure to find this again and again.
6/6/2021 c13 Duaimei
Thank you!
5/9/2021 c13 Shadowjewel-11
This is one of my favorite Hikaru no Go stories!
5/9/2021 c13 2musme
I love it
thanks
5/4/2021 c13 6ZaydenBlaze47
You make me smile
3/21/2021 c13 Tzarista
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. it was light and cute and I really enjoyed itfrom the storyline to how it all worked out
1/2/2021 c13 2BYoshi1993
This was really cute! I’m glad I found this story! Happy New Year!
11/18/2020 c13 princessugar
A wonderful delightful beautiful story. So much love to it and to you for writing this and sharing this with us. Wise Hikaru and Sai are such soothing balm to us. Thank you so much and I wish you all the best.
11/9/2020 c13 Lysaia
Thank you for making my day brighter with this story. This is how the story should have been. So lovely. You should really keep on writing stories, you're good at it!
10/27/2020 c13 emithyst
can u believe i knew hikaru no go when i was in elementary school and now im working alr lolz. this story is niiiiiccceeee thank you so much for giving us such a good read. i enjoyed reading this very much. waiting for your next work hehee.
10/17/2020 c13 3laelruin
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! It really has brought a smile to my face and excitement to my heart everytime I see you've updated. :)
Keep up the fantastic work!
Laelruin
10/17/2020 c12 laelruin
Awe! I'm so excited! It's not goodbye, but "hello" and "you are perfect with who you are."
Fanstastic chapter!