for Moon of my Night

5/24 c1 Katie
Ooh Ronodin is smoooth! This was fabulous! I really enjoyed it!
5/24 c1 1ZadArchie
This story is written in second-person language, implying the reader a character in the story. By making the reader a character in the story, it makes the story interactive. Interactive content is not permitted on this site per the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. To avoid this issue, simply rewrite the story in first or third person and maybe just pick a generic OC name to use. Take these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
5/20 c1 MrGoodyTwoShoes
Whomever told you that second person was allowed is incorrect.

From the rules and guidelines:

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Do you see point number 5? Do you see where it says "second person/you based". You are doing exactly that and you are breaking the rules of the site.

A good way to get around it but still make it somewhat a reader insert is to change said "you" into a ride along character/original character that represents the reader in everything that the second person writing was meant to do.

Another way is to flip it into first person and switch out the "you" for "I" and that would be fine with the rules here.

Hope this helps.
5/18 c1 3By myself alone
I really liked this story it made me laugh. :D
5/17 c1 2JaylaLovesReading
Who knew Ronodin would be so good at wooing. Keep it up.
5/17 c1 catspats31
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:

You need to remove all elements related to the reader and replace them with any canon character or original character. Switch to first person or third person point of view. You can always put it on another site where it is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service