for The Supervillain Rap

55m c1 1miraculouspegasus5
OMG SO FUNNY
2/5 c1 114Gracekim20
I love this idea a little TOO Much XD

Thank you for covering this scenario even when non-serious ;)

It was great
10/30/2020 c1 Guest
LMAO
9/13/2020 c1 PercyJLeoLover21
XD!
9/10/2020 c1 Miraculous4life
Pretty sure that: Tom DupainTanker and Sabine ChengShadow
8/27/2020 c1 DanielXDagaz
This is so freaking adorable!
7/16/2020 c1 7bigvic150
I absolutely love this fanfiction! True, Hawk Moth's songwriting skills suck, but at least he has style. In fact, once the opportunity arises in the near-future, I'll make sure to record this in my phone just so I can sing the song in amocking tone, because I love mocking supervillains.
7/12/2020 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Ohhhhh man, that was one sleepy kitty! LOL! Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
-kitty
7/9/2020 c1 1geekqueen2010
I didn't even know that song existed! X'D Thank you for that and for writing this story!
7/4/2020 c1 18witchinmoonlight
I will admit, Hawkmoth's song is kinda ridiculous, like this fanfic. But I strangely love them both! I feel like the Gorilla getting the Ox Miraculous is quite fitting, but I am wondering- who are Tanker and Shadow? Either way, I must admit this is humorous, especially the end where Cat Noir inadvertently reveals himself to Ladybug. Good work here!
6/12/2020 c1 Miraculous4life
And now we will be tortured with ever knowing if she found out.
6/7/2020 c1 20writeringoodfaith
Hahahaha the end! This song is totally a bop HAHA my favourite parts were Nathalie threatening to leave him and being So Very Sick of this song.
5/31/2020 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Hah! What a good ending! I learned about the rap from another fic before this one and it gets stuck in my head randomly too lol
5/31/2020 c1 6CallMeAutumnQueen
This. is. hilarious! exactly what we need on this times
5/30/2020 c1 violet lilaccs