for The Supervillain Rap

XD!
9/10 c1 Miraculous4life
Pretty sure that: Tom DupainTanker and Sabine ChengShadow
8/27 c1 DanielXDagaz
This is so freaking adorable!
7/16 c1 1bigvic150
I absolutely love this fanfiction! True, Hawk Moth's songwriting skills suck, but at least he has style. In fact, once the opportunity arises in the near-future, I'll make sure to record this in my phone just so I can sing the song in amocking tone, because I love mocking supervillains.
7/12 c1 AnimexFreakz 0.o
Ohhhhh man, that was one sleepy kitty! LOL! Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed it!
-kitty
7/9 c1 1geekqueen2010
I didn't even know that song existed! X'D Thank you for that and for writing this story!
7/4 c1 18witchinmoonlight
I will admit, Hawkmoth's song is kinda ridiculous, like this fanfic. But I strangely love them both! I feel like the Gorilla getting the Ox Miraculous is quite fitting, but I am wondering- who are Tanker and Shadow? Either way, I must admit this is humorous, especially the end where Cat Noir inadvertently reveals himself to Ladybug. Good work here!
6/12 c1 Miraculous4life
And now we will be tortured with ever knowing if she found out.
6/7 c1 19writeringoodfaith
Hahahaha the end! This song is totally a bop HAHA my favourite parts were Nathalie threatening to leave him and being So Very Sick of this song.
5/31 c1 6The Moxie Fox
Hah! What a good ending! I learned about the rap from another fic before this one and it gets stuck in my head randomly too lol
5/31 c1 6CallMeAutumnQueen
This. is. hilarious! exactly what we need on this times
5/30 c1 violet lilaccs
LOLLLLLL I love this
5/25 c1 5Whovianeverlark17
hahaha this was hilarious, and sadly, I do believe it would be in character for Gabriel to do this. Great story!
5/22 c1 Guest
Adorable, and I love the identity reveal!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »