for The Accidental Encounter

5/7/2021 c3 Guess who
Pretty good
3/14/2021 c3 val
Have been a long time getting round to your stories and I am sorry! I loved the one I have just read. Have you written any non-Potter ones? Would love to read them, but am having trouble getting through to your site. See you soon, Love to Alice, Val
7/7/2020 c3 P.M.E
We loved it!
Totally transported us into that world and into Lillys head. Really happy that you have filled in the gaps for us, and now we know how Lilly and James got together.
Well done.
6/25/2020 c3 5bl00d-orange
lol, love the Nimbus 1500
6/25/2020 c2 bl00d-orange
love the end of chapter 2

I think James probably wears his heart on his sleeve but I also think he would need to develop more of a rapport with Jacob before James started sharing so much about himself.
6/25/2020 c1 bl00d-orange
So addicting! Great hook, awesome writing
6/22/2020 c3 20FranceHufflepuff
Thank you for this story. :) I like reading stories about the Marauders'era.
6/22/2020 c2 FranceHufflepuff
Sorry, Lily. The joke will be on you. Haha
6/22/2020 c1 FranceHufflepuff
Looks like Lily will never get rid of James easily. Ha ha.
6/13/2020 c3 StarGirl114
Loved it, I am excited to see where this story is gonna go.
5/22/2020 c1 RunningMyRace
Hi there!

First, I'd like to admit that I rarely ever read non-Dramione stories (much less review them). But after you left such kind reviews several times on my fanfic, I found out that you had posted this and decided to check it out. I'm glad I did! You write very well, and I enjoyed the image you painted with different senses and words!

I'm excited to see what happens next!

-RmR
5/18/2020 c1 36RawMateriel
I thought it was a really lovely chapter! I found you through your review on my story!
Thank you for that, it was very encouraging!
As a quick technical note, when Mrs. Potter notices Lily is waking up she says 'she's waking up', rather than 'he's waking up'.
That's the only clerical error I noticed, which is no mean feat, so good on you! Lily would be proud of that kind of attention to detail, lol.
This is a really neat premise. It's very hard to have much to say about someone's writing style after just one chapter, but I can certainly say that your seems really evolved. Like you've been writing for a while. Dialogue is natural and I'm for sure looking forward to more! Write on!
5/17/2020 c1 7Clockworksoldiergirl
Wow!
This is really good, I am excited to see where it goes next!
I love how Lily is just like, 'Oh crap,' when she realises its James.
Oh, its going to be so funny if he figures out its her!
Love the story.
5/16/2020 c1 heffronma5
Nice surprise there, being rescued by her to be husband.

I am looking forward to the next exciting chapter - please update as soon as you can.

Thank you in advance.