for An Adventure of a Multiversal Crisis

8/30 c6 107Michael Weyer
Very interested in just what is down there that even the Timemasters fear...
8/28 c6 3Batguy01
Really liking your story so far, even if I'm unfamiliar with most of the franchises in this IC sideshow. Like the only ones that I'm familiar with in your fic are "Sherlock" and "Invader Zim". Though I am familiarizing myself with "Code Name: S.T.E.A.M." by watching a walkthrough of that game on YouTube. I also like the literary reference in your fic as well.

Also I understand why you take a while to update. Take it from me, I'm also a fanfic writer and I am having difficulty dividing my time between writing my fics and doing other stuff.

Other than that, tofa and keep up the good work
8/22 c6 7Ben2Dartmouth
What a nice addition to your story!
3/28 c5 Ben2Dartmouth
Thank you so much for coming back! I'm afraid I've lost track of the story in the meantime so I'm going to start again from the beginning, but just wanted to be encouraging!
5/17/2020 c1 Ben2Dartmouth
I have to say that I'm surprised by some of the characters you're using, but I can't lie, that was entertaining and I'm interested in seeing where it goes. The only real criticism I can give is that there were some spelling and punctuation errors, but we're all guilty of that, especially in the Fan Fiction field. You're clearly setting up something big here, and have big ideas, and I wish you the best of luck.