for Significant Brain Damage

9/28 c34 16The Wasp1995
Okay, let me just say I don't think Palpatine's original backstory should have been retconned by Disney because it's actually spot on for an evil character of that caliber. Therefore, I really, really, enjoyed witnessing it.

Second, maybe I'm missing something but I thought Palpatine was killed by an entity representing Plagueis? I love the fic but certain parts were a bit bizarre. Just wanted to make sure I have it right. Because the implication at the end is horrifying. Does this mean Palps conciousness is now in Leia?
9/25 c3 Guest
Dancing lions please
9/20 c34 Ariadne Venegas
So Sidius is inside Leia? Or she only see him in a vision and she is afraid! Because he want her.
9/19 c34 2maximusrexmundi
Damn! I guess it does make sense she could be the conduit for all darksider souls with her taking on the Son... But I gotta say, lot of body swapping this fic lol
9/16 c34 Person
:) Yayyy! Update!
The scene with Padme and Sabe was well done. Can we all just applaud Sabe? Because she does deserve better than being second best, and Padme needed space to figure out her dumpster fire of a family.
The Anakin and Luke moment was so cute! He called him dad! My heart broke a bit...also, Anakin trying to get his clueless son to talk about Ahsoka...XD Nice try Anakin...nice try.
And Leia! WHAT! NOOOO! Could you imagine. Your worst enemy and nightmare is now a part of you? Poor Leia! At least she has Cody.
Can we all just appreciate that it took Leia a few months/weeks to figure out she liked Cody and made a move, while Luke has known Ahsoka for at least 3 years and is still pretty clueless about it...
9/18 c34 gamer85
awesome chapter, glad to see you back
9/18 c13 1Arkisenn
Wow. Kudos to you, this has to be the first story of interest where Mace challenged Yoda. I like that. There is still plenty of content to go, so don't treat this as a review. If anything, this is a reaction.
9/18 c12 Arkisenn
Cody: "Yes, Sir. Thirty-six Star Destroyers, are at your command."

Wide-eye Obi-Wan: "I'm sorry...What the Kriff did you just say!?"
9/17 c7 Arkisenn
Ouch, here was a chapter with feels. Great going with that! Giving us all these chapters before Luke finally realizes the cost of his time travel was a great way to lure the reader in. Kind of wished we saw more of his break with Ahsoka though.
9/17 c34 Shivers82
I am enjoying the fic. You seem to find obscure points and important pivots to bring life o your plot. Looking forward to more.
9/17 c34 1Arekanderu
Awww this was really sad. I loved Padme and Sabe so much together. I understand why you broke them up but it still feels unpleasant.
9/17 c34 teruin42
That was a fascinating chapter, it's interesting to see how the characters are progressing.
9/17 c13 TragicFiction
A little confused when it comes to the conversation between Luke Leia and anakin? Who's who and what?
Also

Unacceptable. I'm mad
3 Jedi left anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka that mess 3 lost
9/17 c12 TragicFiction
What the actual Bantha us going on here !
Hell yeah!
Thought I would like see more Interaction between ahsoka and Luke. Ahoska will be a powerful force
9/16 c34 Mister LaGuardia
Fun chapter; I was actually hoping for the Padme-Sabe romance to override the Anakin one. I'm not particularly invested in either one, but I felt it would be more interesting for Anakins happier ending with foresight to cost him his dream "happy ever after." The problem with that, of course, is that its not really a sacrifice just a consequence he has no power over, so it won't really build his character more.
1,305 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »