for Significant Brain Damage

5/18/2020 c2 11CookieBeast12
I love this, God it's amazing. I love this idea of a better Anakin, I need more of this. Your writing is awesome,
5/18/2020 c2 evan17w
OH GOD! I just realized... Padme's going to be absolutely devastated. I wonder if she'll painfully keep their marriage a secret, or if she'll reveal it to Anakin or Ahsoka and Obi-wan.
5/18/2020 c2 teruin42
This was a fun chapter, I like Luke's way of taking a strange situation and making the best of it. It will be interesting to see what happens when Padme shows up, I imagine this will be the part of the story that gets more serious given that he'll have no clue what to make of the previous relationship. Once you have all of these stories completed it will be time for "Crisis of Infinite Obi Wans".
5/18/2020 c2 5PhoenixFireII
A marvelous chapter! I am most certainly looking forward to your next chapter.

-PhoenixFireII
5/18/2020 c2 raizarachi
Hilarious, simply hilarious.
5/18/2020 c2 Talzin
Rather enjoying the start to this one I have to say. Feels very much how a post RoTJ Luke would be without having to go through that battle aboard the second death star. Actually, this reminds me a lot of the Luke in some of the legacy novels which basically framed him as the sort of person who could easily be everyone's friend and felt the need to right any wrong he encountered.

I know some consider that Luke to be boring; but, to me he has always been a shining beacon within his universe. That Rogue One quote about hope is pretty much the role I always saw him holding which is very much how you have Luke here. Certainly looking forward to more.
5/18/2020 c2 Hadrian.Caeser
Sweet
5/18/2020 c2 Bountyhunter1977
Loving and can wait for the next chapter.

Luke needs to learn as much as he can from all the forms as when/of he goes back to his own time and nothing has changed he will need the knowledge to rebuild the order and know loose that valuable knowledge. Maybe bring in Cin Drallig as he has mastered all 7 forms of Lightsaber combat and can fill in for Obi-Wan when his other duties has him busy. I think it best for Anakin 'Luke' to stay in the temple for a while for safety reasons and maybe not advertise he has loss him memories.
5/18/2020 c2 lonestar40k
I really like the places you take us in these stories. I always look forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing with us!
5/18/2020 c2 Spectrer
I really like your Star Wars stories. This one is hilarious
5/18/2020 c2 StephanieStephanie
I love it when Luke taking after Anakin in skillset and apparence but Padme in personality come up in a fic!
5/18/2020 c2 marlastiano
Good
5/18/2020 c2 RoverMaelstrom
This is bloody hilarious and oh my gosh aaaaaa
5/18/2020 c1 Zoom99
Why doesn’t he realize he’s anakin? Is he that befuddled?
5/17/2020 c1 ilovesloths4296
I loved this way more than I ever expected to! Such an interesting premise!
1,303 « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »