for Super Danganronpa Another 2 - Vocals Of Hope

7/30/2020 c13 1Sotoro-Solace
Considering my current profile picture... I am upset about this.
5/26/2020 c25 57Martial Arts Master
I agree that this turned out much better than the first one. Interestingly, I think even Linuj said in an interview that he thought he did a better job creating SDRA2 than he did creating DRA.

Even if he'll temporarily be in a coma, I'm glad that at least Yuki gets to go back in his own body this time and doesn't have to borrow Sora's.

Since Sora was killed off early here, I'm glad she got to have a major role after all, and it's even the same "inspirational" role she had in SDRA2.

I like the fact that Owen got to directly finish off Mikado with eight gunshots here; I thought the video clip of Mikado's "death" in the original SDRA2 was slightly anticlimactic, I like this better.

Regarding Syobai, in SDRA2 I think the reason he kept acting erratically is because he prioritizes money above all else, so he was willing to work for Void if they paid him enough, but was willing to work for Future Foundation too if they paid him more. So that's why his character kept erratically shifting.

Good job writing this fanfic, and now I'm really, really looking forward to when you write the Danganronpa Re:Birth fic you mention on your profile, since that fan project was never finished because the original Japanese creator Miwashiba asked for it to be taken down, so you'll have a lot more creative liberty to work with since you'd be working with an unfinished plotline.

(My favorite Re:Birth character is Marin Mizuta the Ultimate Meteorologist who sometimes goes "poka poka"; I'm interested to see what role she'd play in your fic.)

I look forward to seeing it!
5/26/2020 c23 Martial Arts Master
I did think Mikado was dead until now, well played! And I am curious as to where Akane is and what role she'll play in your fic now that Sora is gone. I look forward to the trial!
5/25/2020 c22 Martial Arts Master
I got a little nervous when I saw the title of this chapter was "Last Second Save"; for a minute I thought the class had gotten it wrong and were about to be subject to a mass execution like in SDRA2's chapter 5. So I was relieved when it turns out the title was really referring to just one person being saved at the last minute.

It's true that you borrowed from DRV3's chapter 5, but I like the spin you put on it where the "victim's" plan actually failed and Mikado didn't succeed (in DRV3, Kokichi's plan worked perfectly since he was relying on Kaito to use the hydraulic press on him).

I'm pleasantly surprised that your previous character Dylan is making an appearance; I like how you establish continuity.

I look forward to the characters going to save Yuki from the virtual world; since Mikado is gone they should have an easy time of it, but there might be more surprises in store.
5/25/2020 c20 Martial Arts Master
Hmm, now I'm not sure who I'm hoping for is dead. Yuki's a good guy so I hope he wasn't killed, but if Mikado's dead then we won't have a final Mastermind battle, plus then Yuki would be executed.

Don't worry about borrowing another idea from V3; you've made good use of it. Now I'm not sure if I want Yuki to have killed Mikado (so the Mastermind would be dead), or if I want Mikado to have killed Yuki (so we won't have to see a good man be executed).

I look forward to the trial!
5/24/2020 c19 Martial Arts Master
Hmm, an "unknown victim"? My interest is piqued; I wonder if it'll be like DR1's chapter 5, where since the body was under a mask we didn't know who it was at first. Or if it'll be like DRV3's chapter 5, where one person killed the other but even Monokuma didn't know who killed who because the hydraulic press crushed all the remains.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
5/24/2020 c18 Martial Arts Master
Dang, I wasn't expecting it to be Shinji, but I guess since Hajime was swapped out of Void in this fic, he had to be swapped with someone.

You know interestingly, back before LINUJ released chapter 4, people were predicting that maybe Shinji was going to be that chapter's culprit, but it turned out to be Nikei instead. So I guess this is a scenario that more lines up with some of those fans' predictions from back then.
5/23/2020 c16 Martial Arts Master
I wasn't expecting Hajime to be the victim this chapter, but I'm guessing he was killed by the remaining member of Void, whoever that turns out to be.
5/23/2020 c15 Martial Arts Master
Oh, I know the Tower of Babel story. In the story, the Babylonians were working to build a huge tower, but they were trying to build the tower so high that its top would reach the heavens. God responded by cursing the Babylonians with having to speak different languages so they couldn't understand each other, and thus couldn't complete the work.

So if this tower is based off the Tower of Babel, it makes sense for the books to be completely unreadable, as a reference to how in the story God made the humans unable to understand each other.
5/22/2020 c14 Martial Arts Master
So if this culprit is still a member of Void, then I think I know which other member of Void you "swapped out" so is no longer a member of Void.

I must say I didn't expect her to be the culprit, or for her personality to be so much more unpleasant here.

Kanade having originally planned to kill makes sense with her "true personality" in SDRA2, but you managed to make even her true personality look more sympathetic here.

I look forward to how the tower plot goes, it was a doozy in the original, and I'm sure there will be plenty of twists in your fanfic as well.
5/22/2020 c12 Martial Arts Master
Huh, I guess there's no "big reveal" about Kanade this time. If Kanade really is nice this time around, then I see why there's "such despair" on her dying. I look forward to the trial!
5/22/2020 c11 Martial Arts Master
Huh, Hibiki actually seems to love her sister Kanade in this fanfic. Unfortunately that'll make a certain upcoming "reveal" even worse...
5/21/2020 c10 Martial Arts Master
Dang, I wasn't expecting the culprit to be him of all people. I admit the beginning of the execution wasn't to my taste, as Danganronpa has used rocket-themed executions more than once, but I like the twist at the end with the alien, that was a creative touch.

Hmm, you also said you only swapped out two Void members. So that means that one of the remaining two Void members is new, but the other remaining one is the same as in the original Super Danganronpa 2. I look forward to finding out which is which!
5/20/2020 c8 Martial Arts Master
You mentioned at the beginning that this AU would "swap out" two Void members, so now we know one of the two you "swapped out". I look forward to the next trial with Owen leading instead of Sora; I'm curious as to how Owen will lead.
5/20/2020 c7 Martial Arts Master
Oh, the reviews are fixed, that's good! I couldn't see my previous reviews before because it said "no reviews found". Owen's an interesting contrast from your last character Dylan Richardson, as Dylan seemed to have a more Makoto-Naegi-esque or Hajime-Hinata-esque personality, while here, Owen Rogers seems to have a more Shuichi-Saihara-esque personality.
20 Page 1 2 Next »