for Super Danganronpa Another 2 - Vocals Of Hope

5/19/2020 c6 57Martial Arts Master
"I believe she will be our greatest threat", hmm...I think this is referring to Kokoro.

I like the call-back to the shark in Sora's execution, though I admit I'm very surprised you had Sora die this early. I didn't see that coming, and I look forward to future twists!
5/19/2020 c4 Martial Arts Master
I admit I'm not too fond of Syobai either. Having the Owen pull a (spoiler from DRV3) and try to kill the mastermind was a great twist, though! I look forward to the trial.
5/18/2020 c3 Martial Arts Master
I wonder how Owen knows Yoruko from before. Maybe he visited her bar back when she was working as a hostess?
5/18/2020 c2 Martial Arts Master
Hmm, swapping two Void members? That'll be interesting; I look forward to seeing who's been swapped.
5/17/2020 c1 Martial Arts Master
I've been looking forward to this fanfic. I read your fanfic about the original DRA, and when your profile mentioned you were going to do a SDRA2 fic I was eagerly looking forward to reading it. This looks promising so far; I'm intrigued by that opening conversation about the students being logged inside. I'm also curious about the protagonist of this fanfic being the Ultimate Songwriter; I wonder how he'll tie into the musical twins' plot arc.
20 « Prev Page 1 2