for Wish You Were Here

8/20/2020 c3 8Lilmacaw
Geez...I'm liking this story, seriously I'm liking it is, pretty interesting...like, I don't know I like how you are managing Blu's mental health because, at least for me, it makes a lot of sense...wow, hehe sorry is just that, I'm a bit shocked heh, this story is really cool, can't wait for next chapter :3
7/13/2020 c3 11Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
aww ... that chapter was beautiful, I cried when Blu heard Jewel's voice

I really like your story and I have a suggestion for you, what if Blu falls in love again after what happened? That would make his story more interesting because Blu is depressed over the death of Jewel, who really doesn't know if that stuffed toy is in possession and the second would be that a new friend would help him accept his loss bit by bit.

And I just suggested that you make Blu's lemon in case you wanted to, it would also be wrong if Blu fucks a stuffed animal

don't stop writing friend and my favorite story is a winged angel and too ugly to be loved

7/13/2020 c3 2Sledge Macaw
This chapter has to be the greatest thing you've ever written thus far. The quality has expanded greatly and so has the dialogue. Now I hate sad stories because... well they make me sad. Like I stated in my last review, this is pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Blu may slowly be descending into madness. And a "talking," Jewel no less. It's only a story but I'm sympathetic for Blu.
7/13/2020 c3 3AgentGunderson1
Update this more often you lazy b*tch. See you in a few months i guess
6/9/2020 c2 2Sledge Macaw
There are only so few stories on this fandom that give me emotions. And this is one of them. Survivor's guilt isn't a joke. And man I feel bad for Blu. It's like he's living a nightmare. (or that's just me. That's pain I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.)

I don't know. Not crying but you did get the heart rate up, especially with that second chapter.
6/6/2020 c2 charliecockatiel76
I legit cried im not even lying it was so sad to see what blu had to go through when i lost my mom to COVID-19

Sincerely-a 13 year old who lives in California
5/20/2020 c2 11Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
( •̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩ )( •̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩ )( •̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩ )( •̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩ )
the second chapter was more depressing than the first chapter and poor Blu can't forget Jewel the stranger, and he's slowly dying (in real life, the macaw dies of depression if one of his companions dies) when Tulio arrived, really I thought I was carrying Jewel in the box and knowing it was a stuffed toy I became more sentimental

And about Blu having sex with a stuffed animal, I didn't think about it much, but if you want to add it, I have no problem with that.

I read this chapter listening to depressing piano music. Do not stop writing

5/20/2020 c1 Jaqui The Girl Spix Macaw
awww ... this story is sad, I loved it so much

poor blu didn't have the courage to jump to the jewel now his life is over

don't stop writing friend

5/20/2020 c2 3DatBoiWhoReturned
no tears shed
5/20/2020 c2 3AgentGunderson1
Don't tell me Blu is gonna bang a plushie version of Jewel... I mean, it would be epic lol. Plot twist: Jewel is alive and finds out she has been swapped by a plushie
5/19/2020 c1 3DatBoiWhoReturned
i am back, its been some time, eh?

good job
5/18/2020 c1 3AgentGunderson1
The rule is simple: if you don't see (well, read) the body, you can't confirm that the person (well, bird -. -) is dead :D ok enough conspiracy theories and shit. Im gonna like this one :)