for Knight's Reunion

6/21/2020 c9 16Megan1289
A brilliant sequel! I am loving your universe more and more and more. It's the Knight Rider sequel we all needed deep down. Thank you for writing this.
6/11/2020 c9 4Doc0517
A perfect, satisfying end to another great story. Keep writing :-)
6/11/2020 c9 Guest
That was a good story, very gripping.

I was hoping that Micheal might take over Charles' post, and not go back to wasting his life fishing.

Any more to come/

Thanks.
6/11/2020 c9 28SailorChronos1
Review from TheSpacerat
I'm sad your story is now finished. But this was the perfect ending. Loved it. KITT made me laugh when he mentioned that he didn't want to stay "at a lake in the middle of nowhere and listening to constant complaints about how difficult it is to catch fish".
Thanks for writing this story and for sharing it with us!
6/11/2020 c9 5TheSpacerat
I‘m sad your story is now finished. But this was the perfect ending. Loved it. KITT made me laugh when he mentioned that he didn‘t want to stay „at a lake in the middle of nowhere and listening to constant complaints about how difficult it is to catch fish“.
Thanks for writing this story and for sharing it with us!
6/8/2020 c8 4Doc0517
So love the way you wrote this chapter. Old alliances. New beginnings, perhaps.
6/8/2020 c8 5TheSpacerat
What an emotional chapter. Michael, Mikayla, KITT. And KITT is torn.
6/5/2020 c7 4Doc0517
Another vulnerability exploited. Mikayla wakes in the nick of time. Michael and Peter join forces for an attack. At least KITT has a chance now. High-tech answer to corporate espionage.
6/5/2020 c7 5TheSpacerat
Fantastic update! I love your fic.
6/5/2020 c7 hayknight
Oh wow that was brilliant chapter
6/3/2020 c6 hayknight
Great update there
6/2/2020 c6 TheSpacerat
I loved the reference to Devon. Great update!
6/2/2020 c6 4Doc0517
The noose tightens further. He should know that he picked on the wrong team, and going after Mikayla the way he did will only make them tougher on him. If I were him, I’d run. Great chapter!
5/30/2020 c5 Doc0517
Inexorably, the grip tightens. He's dealt a blow to the team, and exposed a vulnerability. Each chapter leaves you hungry for the next. So smooth, so visual, each chapter stacking on the one before. Next, please...
5/27/2020 c4 Doc0517
You can feel the urgency, and the growing sense of comradeship among these newfound colleagues. Michael has stepped into a role that he fits so well, even if it does dredge up haunting memories for him and KITT. This is a team that’s beginning to fit together. Mikayla is exposed and could be in danger - maybe Charles, too. Can’t wait for more!
19 Page 1 2 Next »