for Upsweep

7/15 c1 Guest
I love this so much!
6/15 c1 Guest
I love the way you write Shelagh's inner emotions, it feels so natural. It's also refreshing that you've not over focused on Patrick, it really gives her character development more depth. She feels like she's grown & is starting to want different things even if she hasn't really realised it yet.
6/3 c1 CALL THE MIDWIFE
I love this story. I can totally see this scene like this, with Sister Bernadette’s doubts, her having to pick the glasses out and finally deciding. As someone who has glasses I know how important it is to find the right pair, and this story shows it perfectly. I can’t wait to read more!
5/18 c1 36MariaLujan
I love your detail in the beginning about the suggested music. I read it with In the mirror and it was great!
About the story I will say that it is perfect. So in character, I totally see an entire scene like that: her doubts, her daring, her smile when looking in the mirror with the new glasses.
As myopic I feel identified, except that my glasses are square. I once tried a pair similar to Shelagh's and they really looked a bit bad in me haha!
I have seen many in the fandom who want Shelagh to change her glasses or not to wear them directly, but I totally refuse to accept it. They are part of her, they were a great step towards her transformation.
I hope to read more of you here!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service