FanFiction.Net
for Zero's Maple

1/21/2022 c3 Guest
Hahaha 1 or 2 chapter after that is Guiche. I cant wait for him to challenge Maple
1/13/2022 c3 Nyamu
You're back! Yaaay. I love comedies so much so I am really happy this still exists
1/12/2022 c3 enderchem.oss.jr
Great chapter
1/12/2022 c3 ScGonzaga
Well, continue the story or not, I still enjoyed Maple's reaction to the Familiar of Zero World. It was interesting that the game system followed Maple to the world but there were other crossovers like SAO that did the same thing so it's fine. I wish that we can see Maple's realization that she might not "log out" sooner or later but it is your decision and motivation if ya what to continue. Anyways, Love the story and hope to read more.
1/11/2022 c3 NabucodonosorV
Finaly!
1/11/2022 c3 Ogimme
I was having a boring day, studying for exams, eating breakfast, nothing out of the usual. So as every day I checked my Stories Alerts in FanFiction, not expecting anything or just the usual story that regulary upgrades, but I dont really like that much. And then this, I never expected a FanFic of Bofuri (the ones a follow at least) to be updated, most of them (to be honest there are very few) have years without anything new, so my day was brighted.
To enjoy this new cahpter I read the previous ones and then this one, and I have to say that I love how you capture Maple personality and is hilarous the paranoia of Louise thinking about Maple status. I really like this FanFic and I undestand that writing can be tiring and even boring (especialy in fanfic and if you dont have any feedback), but let me cheer for you and this beautiful story.
So I hope that you will continue this fanfic, because it deserve it, so if at least isn't dropped I'm happy.

Im sorry if some parts of my review sound strange or have grammatical errors, english is not my mother tongue, but Im trying to improve.

Thank you for your work and I hope that we will see more of this in the future.
1/10/2022 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Maple casually bankrupting a country’s economy.
1/10/2022 c3 Guest
Okay so you've got a good story, but you grammar is pretty bad. Luckily you can fix it with minimal effort if you just use an automatic grammar editor. If you want a free one I would recommend google docs. Just copy and paste your chapter, and it will find and offer corrections for almost all grammatical errors. It may miss a few obscure mistakes, but you're readers probably won't even notice unless they're really anal, so no worries.
1/10/2022 c3 Vinicius Henrique
Firstly: FINALLY ONE MORE CHAPTER! YES!

Secondly: Well, at least now that everyone knows about Maple's capabilities (if only a little), now the plot can finally start to heat up.

Thirdly: *Sigh* *Sigh* I'm just waiting for the moment when Maple will come out of the denial state, and let the reality of the situation sink into her head.
1/10/2022 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Oh man. I hope you don't drop this like every single other story you've made. Oh who am I kidding, this won't even get 20 chapters.
1/10/2022 c3 19Boyzilla
Haha, video game characters can be so rich it’ll break economies.
1/10/2022 c3 37Touhoufanatic
Ha! Oh how I love this. It's only going to get better too.
1/10/2022 c3 8xyzdreadnought
And now she just revealed she can use magic in a much more spectacular manner then if she had just showed off her turtle, Louse just can't win.

its even funnier when you realise that Maple wouldn't have even considered that magic in the first place.

also not sure if anyone has asked you this, but what level of reality embuggerance are we dealing with here? I know Maple must physically exist in the FOZ universe, but that is still just her avatar. what happens when Louse gains the ability to travel dimentions, what happens when Maple might go home, will she just reapear in the game and be able to log off of will she manifest IRL in her armor and indestructable? I'm honestly curious, how real has 'Maple' become? and what will happen should she go home?
1/10/2022 c3 6Starhammer
That ending bit is very in line with what Maple would do. I was scared you'd forgotten about this, glad you didn't. This story is hilarious, and I want to see more of it. The only flaw with this story is grammar, pacing and upload schedule. Other than that, it's perfect.
1/10/2022 c3 Peroroncino
Finally an update and why are you saying you probably won't update this... unforgivable ...I have been waiting for this for months
109 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »