for The Blind Hero: Toph Beifong

14h c17 Su Luxia
This is really good! And I ship toph and bakugou hope they end up in the end, also will you still update this? And this fanfic would've gotten so much attention if you post this on Ao3
1/16 c17 patrickdeku0917
next update please
1/16 c17 Shitpostpro
Ive finally reached the end and i can only wish my comments of encouragement will free you from writers block.
Still i will encourage you to post on ao3, which IS the better fanfiction hosting site.
(Unless this actually is on ao3 and i somehow missed it when looking...)
I gladly await the next chapter. Stay safe
1/16 c11 Shitpostpro
Dude why isnt this on ao3 you would get so much extra attention and this fic is lit
I only found this fic because an avatar/bnha fic on ao3 had more chapters on ff. Think how many others are missing this masterpiece.
Like i straight up have not slept because im reading this and im not on the last chapter yet. 10/10 would recommend
12/14/2020 c1 Guest
I've read a lot of fanfics on this site. A lot. And there are two fanfics I hold to be as enjoyable as the story they came from. One of them is Justice. The other is this one. Good shit man. Bakugo is written perfectly. Same as for Toph.
12/13/2020 c17 TheUnknowableOne
*Thumbs Up* Thanks for the chapter!
12/12/2020 c17 Guest
I’m betting she’ll figure out metalbending when she sees Wolfram’s quirk. Seems like an obvious setup - trapped behind a metal pillar or something, she finally learns how to bend it.

Probably won’t stop Wolfram though. I don’t think any metal bender in the series ever got close to him, in terms of combat ability. Even *without* the quirk enhancer, he was moving massive pillars of metal around very rapidly and at high velocities, with seemingly little effort or excessive motion on his part.

Which seems *a lot* different than metalbending, in method, style and results. Still, I think it’ll help Toph. Less about emulating him and more giving Toph the push she’ll need.

That’s my guess anyway.
12/11/2020 c2 Guest
Only just started this story, wondering how Toph will deal with flying or aerial opponents.

She canonically had trouble with Aang and those wasps in the desert, for that reason, and I feel that they’re more common in MHA than in Avatar. It’s a weakness she’ll need to get over.
11/28/2020 c17 LRyuzak24
Ah yes! An update! And bondingggggg between Katsuki and Toph~ Love this so much 333
11/27/2020 c4 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
So wait, if Izuku was in twentieth place and that was last place, who did Toph replace from canon 1-A?
11/21/2020 c17 AkashiReiko30
can't wait for the next! keep it up author!
11/18/2020 c16 Guest
You know, although I liked the chapter, I think it would be better for there to be that tension between Toph and Uraraka instead of Jirou.

I'm just saying now that I see Uraraka with more reasons to envy Beifong for being rich, having a powerful quirk, she begins to gain popularity and above all that her extra classes are spent with Deku
11/16/2020 c5 FairyJuice
A blind girl crashing into your 5th floor apartment while you are naked and carrying a nuclear weapon. Yup, all normal.

Nice work. Really hoping for Toph not be paired with Deku (I'd rather she didn't end up paired at all, but eh).
11/7/2020 c17 Starwing1995
Ever thought about a My Hero academia and Fire Emblem story with Izuku's Quirk being a gacha game from Fire Emblem Heroes
11/1/2020 c17 3DraconicBaguette
Oh crap! I caught up!

...

I don’t know what to do with my life anymore.

Just kidding! (Kind of.) I’m SUPER excited to read more of this! The integration of ATLA into BNHA is so smoothly done, I get giddy every time there’s a reference and it just... FITS. It fits SO well. And I saw that comment about the Cabbage Man! I don’t care what FanFiction says, this is not a certified ATLA fic without the surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage... Although I could have missed him and just look like both an idiot and a jerk. Your story’s too good, I read it too fast!

Okay, all goofing aside, really wonderfully done fic. Grammar is on point, plot is interesting, the TIMELINE IS ACTUALLY CHANGING, characters are so realistically written and... it’s so so GOOD! The implementation of the fire nation royals (screw Ozai, R.I.P Ursa) is very well done, but I gotta say, Jeong Jeong was a VERY pleasant surprise. Having Enji fill the roll of Zhao was brilliant. I hope you plan to add in characters of the other elements though (oh geez, now I’m thinking of how horrifying Hama would be...)

Now, there are so many small things I want to gush about, but that would take forever. So instead I just want to say that I love all your little details and the time you take to focus on other characters outside of Toph. I am very much excited for any chapters to come. Superb work!
214 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »