for Eavesdropping

12/14/2020 c4 149Teobi
Road apples! Gladder than glad pie! Col Potter's letter is everything. I love how much he cares about his surrogate ducklings, and how he's all "I knew there was something up with those two goofballs". This story is so warm and fuzzy, perfect for a winter evening.
12/14/2020 c2 Teobi
Two chapters in and I'm loving it. You write Hawkeye really well. His dialogue, his quips, even the observations about him from the nurses. He sure is one of a kind. I laughed at "what's that different tone in his voice?" "Sincerity". I'm a big dog lover too. Margaret and Radar nurturing a puppy with Col Potter's full approval is my aesthetic now.
12/13/2020 c12 Jakegajowski1
Love this! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/10/2020 c12 13tvjunkie
Great to see more of this story. My favorite parts of this chapter were actually the moments of friendship between the trio, especially the moment of contemplation that BJ had at the top of the tower with Margaret and Hawkeye.
12/10/2020 c12 1Schrodinger's Spice
:-D
12/10/2020 c12 Germanlibi
Oh yes, Margaret and Hawkeye did. ;-)
I'm sorry that you have such problems writing the chapter again. It's great that you made it anyway and didn't give up on writing this story. Thanks :-D
7/27/2020 c11 Guest
Excellent chapter! I look forward to the next installment.
7/25/2020 c10 13tvjunkie
You did a great job capturing Hawkeye's voice in the letter. I love that as uncertain as he is about how to approach Margaret, his feelings for her are becoming clearer and clearer.
7/22/2020 c11 Jakegajowski1
Loving this story! Keep up the great work!
7/22/2020 c11 1Schrodinger's Spice
Hope the block eases soon. Really enjoying this story. I'm going to re watch the series
7/22/2020 c11 Germanlibi
I'm sorry to hear that you have problems writing. The new chapter is great.
Thanks :-D