for Hazbin Ghost

10/30/2020 c8 6Jebest4781
this was quite enjoyable and wonder how the relationships Danny will make will turn out well to make things rather interesting
10/30/2020 c8 indescribable10
This was good, hope you stay safe.
10/30/2020 c8 11Akakiru
How about one sided Helsa x Danny. I trurned on by his Powers.
Danny X Velvet
10/29/2020 c8 SonicMax
Did you not say he would be with vaggie and Charlie? Did I not read that? I don't remember where I got that from.
10/29/2020 c8 2the god wolf
sorry ment to do -Korade
10/29/2020 c8 the god wolf
you know I been thinking, since everyone is bringing the topic of guilt into this, my theory is Danny running away from truth of his actions.

something similar along the lines of.

"it takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him, and if the truth is unbearable you create your ownKorade "spec ops the line"

tell me if I hit the nail on that one

also does Lucifer know of Danny presence in hell and if so when fo they meet .
10/29/2020 c8 7Frosty Wolf
I foresee AD refusing to come home, Danny waiting until Charlie and the rest of his friends are out of the building, then him going back upstairs to have words with Valentino. Whether the building will still be there afterwards, that's a coin flip. That's just my guess of course, I'm looking forward too whatever comes!

And Happy Halloween! Whether or not you celebrate it.
10/29/2020 c7 10KorevainsoLightshire
As for my review regarding the chapter: (Chapter 8, but posted on 7 since I already posted 1 review.)
This is shaping up pretty well. It's pretty filled out for something that doesn't have very much official content yet. I know you aren't going to reveal the pairing, however I can still make an educated guess, I'm thinking (and hoping) it's going to be Charlie. Also kinda hoping it isn't Angel Dust, that guy could use just a regular friend, and besides if its him then Danny wouldn't be able to have a blood kid family in the future.
So I do have question, not about the pairings, since this is an older Danny, does he have the Crown of Fire in his arsenal? (I don't think he'd accept something called the Ring of Rage though.) And is Angel Dust going to take advantage of the situation that Danny broke his door to try and sleep in his room?
10/29/2020 c8 KorevainsoLightshire
This reply is to your Author Notes, I haven't read the chapter yet:
As a fellow writer, I agree. I do hope you are doing well and having many good days if not before then in the future. A little ray of optimism for ya, I don't know what kind of negative reviews you've been receiving in your works but I do know there are usually three main kinds of negative reviews: 1. People who don't know how to politely/kindly say they prefer things differently or how to deliver proper critique, but want to contribute a comment anyways because they are in fact interested in what your writing (I had the issue of being this kind of reviewer in the past and was called out on it, so I try to be more mindful now); and 2. the kind that don't know better and are venting their negative attitudes to strangers over the internet in any way they can anonymously since they are too immature or hurt to deal with them properly in the real world, don't let these people get to you; and lastly, similar to number 2, the bully reviewers who lack common decency and brain cells, their the kind of people that believe they are entitled to important matters for simply existing without doing anything important themselves, ignore these fools, or if that's difficult to do, read and laugh at the ridiculous fools that exist in this world, crying works to but laughing is much better.
10/29/2020 c8 MarauderPrime12
Excellent chapter
10/29/2020 c8 4satoshy12
Thanks would be nice
10/29/2020 c8 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and also it seems Danny has trouble coming from two different angles and also where did you see the teaser?
10/29/2020 c8 3Necrogod
Thanks for the chapter!
10/29/2020 c8 DB-20
Well... VALENTINO DONE FUCK UP NOW
10/21/2020 c7 SonicMax
I like hazbin but how are you gonna continue the fic if the show hasn't had an update in a while?
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »