for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

2/23/2021 c30 8The Keeper of Worlds
Great update and sorry you had to deal with all that mess. I have family down in Texas myself so I know from them it was shit.
2/23/2021 c1 Guest
- Kairi could barely believe what she heard, "Why would he do this?"

"He wants revenge?"

"Against who?" Kairi asked.

"His brother."

Kairi gave him another confused look.

"When Sasuke was a kid, his brother killed his entire clan, including his parents," Naruto explained. Earning a horrified look from Kairi, "Sasuke never got over it. When our team first got together, he said he was going to kill 'a certain someone.'"

Kairi could imagine why someone would be upset over that, but revenge?-

Seriously?! Someone who just witnessed their entire immediate family and extended family get murdered and you're surprised to hear that this person wants revenge?!

If witnessing one's clan being murdered doesn't warrant revenge, then what does?!
2/23/2021 c30 3Crazzytony
Another great chapter keep up the good work and lol.
2/23/2021 c30 8Jebest4781
this was quite enjoyable and can't wait to see the next entry when possible
2/23/2021 c30 20redlox2
Sorry about all the stuff that happened in Texas. I hope it gets better soon or at least evens out.

For the chapter I mostly liked as I feel a lot of the chapters tend to kinda push naruto and Kairi getting some wholesome simple moments for the side for the sake of plot. This one in the chapter made me smile.
2/20/2021 c28 8ShootToMiss
I think a freelance cop duo once said it best.

Sam: Well...

Max: Let's never do THAT again.

It's a good story for the most part, but that... that was just uncomfortable.
2/16/2021 c29 Michael Gillespie
Hm, I'm curious if Namine's Keyblade has to do with her connection to Kairi, or if it's her own hearts power. Maybe it has to do with Kairi not quite awakening her Keyblade yet, but still being a future Keyblade Wielder thanks the the accidental Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony done by Aqua.

Maybe because Namine's conception came when Kairi still couldn't wield her Keyblade, she didn't have instant access to a Keyblade, like Roxas with Sora. Maybe because Kairi hadn't quite obtained her Keyblade, Namine had to go through her own Station of Awakening, unlike Roxas, who got it instantly. This sounds plausible.
2/7/2021 c29 1theIrishWriter
I'm also not Crying, I had just finished a run, when reading Namine's Section of this chapter.

okay first, I don't know how to feel about Kairi's Kink, it seem a little force, and yes I get that it's Naruto's having a effect on Kairi, that okay - However Kairi doesn't seem to have an effect on Naruto, although if it turned out that Naruto has some kind of lock/Seal that prevent him from going all out against Sasuke, because of SO6P, that Naruto is forced to break though due to Kairi.

also a suggesting, the Uzumaki are the descendants of a group of keyblade master/Warriors and Naruto gains an ancient Uzumaki Keyblade.

In Regards to Namine, that kind of how I expect Kushina to react, My head Canon is that she and Minato were planing (wanted) a large of Family (my Head canon is that Minato was orphan). all we need now is for Kairi, Namine, Naruto and Kushina all to met.

okay are the movies going to happen, because I wonder how Kairi would react to the time travel one and meeting Minato (young)
2/7/2021 c29 GuestWithIdeas
Okay I’ll admit I didn’t care for Kari going down THAT route at the end of the last chapter, you gave a reason for it and I can swallow that, just don’t do that again.
So Kari might be getting some pointers from Asuma. Not a bad turn out, though I wonder if Tenten could help out.
Now for the big moment, Namine met her mom, she really needed that. Though I’m with Roxas and Xion I want to punch Ansem and Evan right now. I can’t help but wonder what Naruto’s going to do when he gets a better idea about what Namine’s been through, probably one of the rare moments where him and Roxas can agree on something. All in all great work.
2/7/2021 c29 Guest
*crying* Thay was so touching...
2/7/2021 c29 One who is null
You bastard making me cry!
Godamn you write so good !
Naruto should get a sword not a keyblade though
Still I’m not crying!
2/7/2021 c29 xavex
My eyes are filled so much with onions that it is making my eye condition worst...serious nice chapter and honestly Namine really deserve this moment. Well at least we avoid technicalities with um Xion(memories of kairi, but based from Sora) and Roxas(Literally Sora's nobody that was influenced from Ventus) due to their formation is closer to Sora than Kairi. Wish you luck on the next chapter.
2/7/2021 c29 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh that was beautiful.
2/7/2021 c29 geraldwhusted
You may deny your tears, but not me! That was beautiful, good for Naminé! The teens of the Kingdom Hearts series go through so much crap, I love seeing happy things happen to them.
2/7/2021 c29 8Jebest4781
this was rather sweet and can't wait to see more when possible
389 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »