for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

12/19/2020 c24 13foxchick1
Loving the reactions.
12/18/2020 c24 8The Keeper of Worlds
Naruto going to lose his shit hearing the full story of how that happened.
12/17/2020 c24 1theIrishWriter
new chapter, Happy Days,

okay first off, Yeah Ino, now all we need is the rest of Team 10.
okay enough messing around, although it is nice that you are have other character interact with Kari, so First thing first, Kairi confirming that she acting odd with Naruto, to be fair, I would assume that she wouldn't know how to act around him, she don't know how he acts and why he acts that way he does, so I guess her 'Rash' action could be blamed on that.

Secondly the 'my life Sucked' speech by Naruto, I wonder if this was him trying to explain why he sometime makes 'Bad' decisions, for example betting with Tsunade, and risking his own life to save a Friend that likely wasn't worth said risk.
Also I will say that No Kairi you don't understand Naruto early Life - Granted that more to due with the Fact the she won't be understand the worst parts of Naruto's childhood loneliness, Kairi had her adopted Family, Sora and Riku. there a big differences between, Children been Children, and adults been slight concerned, to been either blanked by the greater part of a large Town or out right hated for something that you had no control over, and then been told that you are useless or worthless.
12/17/2020 c24 Guest
GREAT CHAPTER!
12/17/2020 c24 Utau54
Well, Kairi have fun explaining about how Namine used to be your nobody to Naruto and the others. Anyway love this story and cannot wait for the next chapter and how Kairi is going to explain about Namine.
12/17/2020 c24 Panther-Strife
Naruto got scratched by a heartless, so will that work with his dark half? And will Naruto and His Dark Half heartless hybrid somehow work together to create the x-Keyblade?
12/17/2020 c24 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
And the root of her issue with the shadow clones is exposed. Team 7 coukd really push her away if they keep eavesdropping her. Nice chapter. Riku, Kairi’s pissed. You may not be her boyfriend or upgrades of that status, but she’s gonna make you sleep on the couch when she catches ya!
12/17/2020 c24 6Jebest4781
this was quite enjoyable and can't wait for more
12/17/2020 c24 2Loki921
I love this chapter. I love this story. Now what’s going to happen when the others find out Naminé’s story, is Naruto going to see Naminé as a second sister and be even more protective over her, I could see that. Though, I could see Naruto being pissed at Riku after hearing the story, though his feelings on Sora may get more complicated, sacrificed himself to save Kairi, twice, vs over protective big brother instincts. Lol.

Looking forward for next chapter.

On a side note, I though the boss was going to be a Hunter of the Dark since it uses chains, but I do like the new heartless better.
12/17/2020 c24 Bluzerker
Man. Kari really needs to be better at sensing other people if she ever divulges more information that is supposed to be private for her and naruto only.
12/17/2020 c24 21Czar Joseph
If you read my PM recently, but this is an awesome chapter after I read all before the next.

And ALSO! It's Raikiri! Kakashi's signature jutsu than the basic Chidori.

Also, if Riku, Mickey, and the co will react at Kairi's sudden temper inherit from her mother.
12/9/2020 c23 GuestWithIdeas
Well after not reviewing for a while, I finally got behind a computer. Not to start a big debate on Shadow Clones, but I was messing around on the Internet and some people voiced their opinions that the Clones became a short cut that undermined Naruto's theme that a talentless hard worker could overcome a prodigal genius. Now yes, Naruto is a hard worker and we see him work with his clones, but it doesn't change the fact that if Naruto wanted to he can be lazy by spamming thousands of clones while he takes a nap. If you want Kairi to learn and use Shadow Clones than by all means do it, but I still like the idea that brother and sister become powerful through different means help the two stick out from each other.
I also have to agree with another reviewer, this story is focusing to much on Kairi hanging out with Team 7. Now yes, Team 7 is the main team, and it doesn't help that Kisimoto didn't really use the other teams in Shippuden, but still it'd be nice to see the others. I get it you're still trying to establish Naruto and Kairi's relationship, but I know you can use the other teams in the future.
Poor, Riku, Namine and even Kairi, who knew their relationships are this delicate. I liked that you pointed out Riku still has some feelings towards Kairi. And it looks like Namine accepted Mama Odie's advice and wants to see Kairi as a sister. Makes you wonder how Kairi's going to feel about that (most likely awkward at first, but not out of spite).
So everyone's going Heartless hunting. I think to show just how dangerous they can be you should use Heartless that are immune to magic, like the Wizard, Morning Star, the Defenders shield and those Heartless that are immune to certain elements in KH1. Assuming Charkra and certain Jutsu work like magic, than that immunity would be a big problem for Ninja. Well that became a ramble hope this helps.
12/9/2020 c23 Guest
Another great chapter! Can't wait for when kairi tells the others aboit Namine and all of that,and I also can't wait for when Namine gets rid her soul lock, riku is going to be in danger when Kairi finds out lol
Personally I think the story should focus a bit on the sode characters as well, like Hinata or Sora,but great job so far!
12/9/2020 c23 Family ties
It me the Irishwriter, and I should really just Start wait a few hours before reviewing,
Anywho great chapter the whole thing with Riku and Namine was good and how your are protraying them, it makes sense.

I have one issue and that Kairi's reaction to Naruto here, when he explains how got the necklace, there way more to that story than what Kairi was told. For example tsunade made the bet not Naruto and Tsunade held onto Naruto's money during the week, so it was Naruto that was forced into, not that he would know that.
Secondly she goes and slaps Naruto way to quickly, it not in her character, she would be more likely to walk away or simply distance herself from Naruto read put Sakura and Kakashi between him and her.
- I wonder if she will be upset with herself when she gets the full story, including the Konoha crush, what happened to Sasuke and Kakashi.
Anywho looking forward to the next chapter.
12/9/2020 c23 1naruto9001believeit
I'm sorry, but... to be honest, I'm starting to get a little bored with this story, mostly because we've barely seen any interaction between Kairi and the other team members; it's pretty much just Naruto and Sakura 95% of the time. I would have especially liked to have seen moments with her and Hinata, who's my favorite overall.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »