for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

12/9/2020 c23 8The Keeper of Worlds
Loving it! Kairi gonna be pissed!
12/8/2020 c23 6Jebest4781
looking quite good so far and can't wait to see what'll happen next
12/5/2020 c22 Guest
So good! 3 When is the next chapter ?
11/29/2020 c22 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
This is unique and adorable. maybe she awakens a new power along the way. Not awakening Hearts like the old keyblade masters, but Creating Hearts, for those who lost their hearts and still became their own person.
11/29/2020 c13 Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Sora doesn't like mind peepers. Pretty sure Danzo's Yamanaka is going to have a hard time if they tried to mind read her.
11/28/2020 c22 Sage Games
OK, I really dig this story, but JESUS! Can you please have Sakura NOT be such a stuck up bitch to Naruto seemingly all the time in this story? I get that Naruto can be a dunce and needs to be put in check every now and then, but there's keeping someone in check and then there's just being an unreasonable fuck-bag when it's kind of uncalled for. "This is your fault too, Naruto. You should have taken her clothes shopping when she got here." Oh, shut the fuck up! It's just really annoying. Otherwise, really love the story so far.
11/28/2020 c22 Hotshot6
Kushina is a very proud Mama. She is also pouting at being called Crazy by one of her baby's. Love Mama Odie, she seems like that Crazy Hag who attempts to Escape her Retirement home for the lols.
11/28/2020 c22 Guest
Great chapter, kairi's conflict with using the shadow clone jutsu is really interesting and you wrote it really well, can't wait for the next chapter
11/28/2020 c22 Hannibal the Bahamut
Nice chapter, keep up the good work. Also in the part about Caelus ad Scaleum, isn't that meant to be Scala ad Caelum?
11/28/2020 c22 6Jebest4781
this was great as always, keep up the good work
11/16/2020 c21 GuestWithIdeas
It's ironic that Kairi was nervous about her friends botching up the meeting, but it blows up because of her. She's also annoyed that people keep trying to keep her out of harm's way, can't say I blame her. It's true someone like Kakashi can fight and beat a Boss Heartless, but I don't think the rank and file can handle that, or even large swarms which is how the Heartless usually fight.
Kairi's reluctant to use clones, that's a very good subplot. It helps separate how brother and sister operate, no matter how you slice it Naruto cheats to succeed by spamming thousands of clones to pick up his slack- without them he never would've gotten as far as he did. Kairi's actively trying to figure things out on her own and not piggybacking off of a side effect from a Jutsu, it makes her achievements all the greater because she used her own blood, sweat and tears.
And poor Namine, she needs a hug, Riku hug your girlfriend! We all can agree when Naruto learns about Namine he's going to accept her into the family no questions asked.
You know I've been curious, do you think Kairi, Naruto and some of the Kohna 11 go on some world hopping adventures, particularly the Hunchback of Notre Dame world? I've always wanted to see one of the 3D worlds in a story after the game, and what a person can do with that. In this case what if the Notre Dame crew had a certain feeling of Deja vu towards Kairi (Frollo for example being wary of her when he sees the Keyblade) or the boys told Kairi about their experiences in 3D so she thinks she has a grasp on the situation, but again because of the Deja vu things don't turn out quite like Sora's and Riku's experience. The main reason I want to bring Notre Dame into this story is because when you think about it is a lesson in racism. It's true that the Naruto world focuses more on letting go of past pain and making a better future, but all of the great Ninja Villages have been at odds with each other for so long that it really wouldn't be surprising that their are some racists soldiers in their ranks, you know a ninja from the Stone village may have an offense term for a Leaf ninja. In the end Naruto being the advocate for peace he is needs to understand that it's not enough to let go of the past, you need to have people see others as people no matter where their from (if you don't want to do this because of the times I understand, I just feel this would be a great lesson for our ninja cast). If your curious how they get off world you could do what the author of "Heart of Avengers" did, he had Sora's Keyblade create portals to worlds from time to time. Well that became a ramble hope it helps.
11/13/2020 c21 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ya, I can see why that aspect heavily causes trauma for Kairi.
11/13/2020 c21 13foxchick1
Loving this fic, excited to see what happens next, and also I wonder how the rest will react to Namone and Xion?
11/13/2020 c21 KGBeastboy
If Namine become part of the story she should have water release as Kairi, but should fight like Sai using art. However instead of ink Namine could use water color. It should be interesting seeing Namine training with Sai given how awkward he is, and could see Namine understanding why he is like that with her abilities. Plus Namine need a family and Naruto would welcome her with open arms, which both of them needs.

Keep up the good works.
11/13/2020 c21 2Loki921
I like this chapter. The fact that Kairi refuses to make shadow clones adds more depth to Kairi’s and Namine’s relationship.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »