for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

9/16/2020 c16 Avalon gx
Naruto you completely and utter moron. You should know not to steal your sisters things because she is now going to be killing you slowly or bro you of on one of the most annoying worlds ever.
9/16/2020 c16 Landon Turoski
Please continue writing this story
9/16/2020 c16 4Einjeru Hatake
yes, Kakashis face was the ultimate reveal, and Im sure most people had a similar reaction. I believe I fell off my bed watching that reveal.
9/16/2020 c16 DeathCrawler
naruto's in trouble~ look forward teh next chapters
9/15/2020 c16 8The Keeper of Worlds
I am loving this and I can bet Axel and Riku felt that threat in their hearts and don’t know why.
9/15/2020 c16 Hotshot6
Your reaction to Kakashi's face is hilarious, made me laugh. It also made me think that it's a good impersonation of a Non Powered Victoria Dallon if she didn't get shit luck, and I mean it as a compliment.
9/8/2020 c15 GuestWithIdeas
Awww, Kairi had a moment with her mom, and a much needed one to. Since you showed Kairi and Kushina could show each others memories I wonder if Kushina could give Kairi all of her memories, namely on the Ninja World's history, how to use the Chakura Chains, and the big one Uzumaki Clan sealing techniques. The reason I'm brining this in is because at this moment Kairi doesn't have the time or luxury to learn history or tactics in a classroom. Something people seem to forget is that Naruto's generation is the only one that grew up in relative peacetime, so Kushina's memories on tactics and history wouldn't be to far off.
Sora can use chakra now, interesting. I'm picturing him being a Hiruzen Sarutobi (the 3rd Hokage)light or Tobirama Senju ( the 2nd Hokage) light, when you look into those guys you realize they where very powerful.
And Kaygura is a Keyblade wielder, in the words of Joseph Jostar Oh my God. On the subject of Kagura being a Keyblade wieldier suddenly her distaste towards it seems strange. Unless it's because hers rejected her ( and I can totally see that) one would think Kagura would relish at the idea of having such a powerful weapon in her arsenal. Well that became a ramble, hope it helps.
9/8/2020 c15 xavex
Kaguya use to be a keyblade master... oh that is going to be a scary fight. Basically need natural magic/chakra to handle a mix foe like that.
9/6/2020 c15 The Keeper of Worlds
Well damn, this’ll be a big one!
9/6/2020 c15 Hotshot6
Kushina is the type of person to give the "Wisdom" that Minato and Naruto would never approve of, the Papa Wolves they are.
9/5/2020 c15 6Jebest4781
gonna be interesting to see what further changes will occur here
8/24/2020 c12 1naruto9001believeit
I feel like the power scaling is off; I just seriously doubt that Kairi would be that much weaker than Ninja's like Kakashi and even Itachi, or have trouble fighting a Darkside of all things. She took on Master Xehanort (replica), who had the power summon several planetoids and break them apart with his Keyblades, causing meteors to rain down on Sora and Kairi. Did Sora's presence just make THAT much of a difference, or did Kairi just get weaker? Also, did you know the Data Battles in the Limit Cut episode. And I'm pretty sure her magic energy should not have taken that long to recharge, especially after having such a long conversation with Kakashi.

Also, did you know that the strength and abilities of the Data Organization in the Limit Cut episode are their actual canon strength? Just thought you should know )
8/24/2020 c9 naruto9001believeit
I'm noticing a huge lack of Hinata in this story ( she's one of my favourite characters, despite how incredibly underutilized she was in the Naruto series -_- anyway, I honestly can't see Naruto being a match for Sora, so yeah, he's got no choice but to let her go
8/23/2020 c14 The Fan
Moreeeeewww,its so good brahhhh
8/23/2020 c14 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
375 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »