for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

10/11/2021 c45 KGBeastboy
Enjoyed the chapter it was very entertaining.

Given that the three tails meet Kakashi and was temporary died because of what happen Rin. How angry will it be when it see Kakashi again for meeting it killer.

If Kakashi does explaining how he knows about about the three tails and its previous host Rin, Kairi and Naruto will definitely be furious to know what happen to the 3 tails Jinchuriki previous host. Not at Kakashi but how Rin was made a into a weapon and choose death as the best option.
10/11/2021 c45 Mr popo
Fun fact before the Disney collaboration kingdom hearts was supposed to include Nintendo characters and worlds but they passed on it
10/11/2021 c45 Guest
Yeah, Sora for SMASH.
10/11/2021 c45 1theIrishWriter
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Naruto and Kairi
Happy Birthday to you

okay small nitpick, there was no 'Break' in between Kairi and Namine parts, it kind of just followed into the other. it confused me when I first read the chapter.

also that chain is handy, I wonder if Naruto would got something from his Mother that not well Kurama. I hate Mind F##King fog/mist in stories, so I don't remember that been a part of the arc , although I could of purged from my mind (blame that Mist Movie from the 2010s)

yeah I'm kind of surprised that Sora in Smash, he was pretty the black horse to be in that game(my opinion)
10/11/2021 c45 shirousagi87
Happy birthday naruto and kairi!
10/10/2021 c45 20redlox2
Sora for smash indeed! I was so happy when I saw it live!

Also happy Naruto (and Kairi in fanfic) day!

I like the Namine scenes
10/10/2021 c45 8Jebest4781
Pretty decent chapter here. Keep up the good work.
10/8/2021 c22 4OdeClock
I mean that's an admirable quality of Kairi not wanting to 'take' from Namine, but her and Namine were and are still two parts of one whole. It's not so much 'taking' and more bringing back to the larger whole. If anything even as separate people, Namine and Kairi will still feel each other, and have a connection closer than natural siblings.

The last couple of chapters were full of antics. Riku is basically like a mellowed out Sasuke, so of course Sakura would comment on his overall appearance. Glad Kairi told Sakura that she's basically a shallow person.

As for Namine and Xion having their little adventure with Mama Odie, that reminded me so much of her scenes in the Princess and the Frog. I mean she's just another eccentric magus - nothing new for the Kingdom Hearts crew.
10/8/2021 c19 OdeClock
It definitely would be interesting for Riku to meet Sasuke. Sasuke is still in his emo phase, while Riku has gotten past his own. Besides as a Keyblade Master, Riku would be much more level headed then Sasuke any day.

Great for Kairi to meet Naruto's friends. Glad she is trying to keep as much of the world order in tact, but that might fly out of the window when the Akatsuki get truly involved. Jiraiya is still such a perverted idiot, to still try and anger someone who could arguably hurt him badly isn't good, for preservations sake.
9/16/2021 c41 Guest
One question, to be a princess of Hearts, could makes Kairi immune to the Orochimaru's curse mark, or she could be still vulnerable to this?

I ask because perhaps the curse mark works in a similar way like the Heartless corruption, like a lesser version, as both things corrupt your body, can turn you in a monster and maybe both corruptions can consume your heart. But if Kairi is a princess of Hearts, her heart is corruption-proof, making the curse mark theorically useless in her, something useful to Kairi if Orochimaru tries to turn her in his new vessel, to get the Keyblade.

PS. I liked the result of the Poll about Kairi's hair. Being honest, i always prefers her with a longer hair, as i don't liked that she cut her hair during KH3, making cool that she will leaves her hair grows and be longer in the fanfiction.
9/6/2021 c14 OdeClock
Sora is an idiot but the good kind - like Naruto. They'll be bros before too long. Best bros. The Knuckleheaded bros. Inc!
9/6/2021 c13 OdeClock
Excellent chapter. The fact that Naruto read through Kairi's Gummi Phone was always going to happen. The fact that Ino (or was that Ino?) would do that and fail miserably was always going to happen as well. Way to go Sora.
9/6/2021 c12 OdeClock
So Sora brought her to the Final World and she can rest up and recouperate her strength. "Great going Sora" as Goofy would often say.

I knew Itachi would help out. He's a criminal, but the guy is super pragmatic.
9/6/2021 c10 OdeClock
Well Itachi is probably the best person to find her. A truly kind man, burdened with a terrible role.

So her teleportation power was likely developed from seeing Sora battling and teleporting about as well. Then again Keyblade Wielders seem to have super speed after a certain amount of time. Probably as their heart grows, their power grows too.
9/6/2021 c9 OdeClock
So Luxu has been interfering in that world for a long time eh? Interesting. Shows the Master's machinations are very far reaching. Kakashi's meeting with Braig confirms the Master has many plans for the Ninja World. Actually that's a pretty cool name for the world, if it was featured in Kingdom Hearts.

Well Kairi meeting Kabuto is a very dangerous event. However his loyalties have been all over the place for a long time, so maybe he will help her to some extent? Though considering what Orochimaru has been trying to do, the help will be limited.
389 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »