for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

8/3/2020 c12 8The Keeper of Worlds
I am so damn glad I caught up and can’t wait for more!
7/31/2020 c12 GuestWithIdeas
Well that was quick, and hey Kairi and Kakashi talked and it turned out pretty well. Shame so much doubt got in the way, but hey Kairi's getting help now.
I can't help but wonder, will Tsunade have Ino's dad mind probe Kairi? Now yes that's a massive violation of her privacy and Kairi probably won't trust anyone after that and Naruto would be very pissed off about that. But, like I mentioned in a previous review the Kages of every village has the authority of a military dictator meaning Tsunade can very well permit that. On the flip side though having Ino's dad look into Kairi's memories would give her a lot of creditability so they know she isn't lying.
Speaking of people mind probing Kairi, Itachi certainly got the info. dump. Still I don't know how well he'll handle the whole Sasuke situation. I'm willing to bet, somewhere in the future Xigbar may mess with Sasuke, and if our Organization member doesn't do anything the Heartless will. So yeah I think Sasuke's going to go down a darker road than he did in canon. Well that's all I got hope it helps.
7/31/2020 c12 6Jebest4781
this was a good chapter and enjoyed how it turned out. now as for Kairi's chakra chains, could have a variant pertaining to water in a solidified state taking the form of the chains as they glow like rich ocean water near a sandy shore being hit by the sun. another reference to use in terms of appearance, look up Tidus' Brotherhood sword from FFX
7/30/2020 c11 GuestWithIdeas
Oh man Kari’s getting worse, she needs a doctor right now. You know I scoffed at Kayuga’s remark about Sora being reliant on his Keyblade, he earned the right to have it where as our deranged Rabbit Goddess and the rest of her clan are nothing but parasites that suck planets dry for power they didn’t earn.
So Sora’s working with the Sage now. I can’t help but wonder if Sora will get chakra and train with the Sage until he gets out. I wouldn’t blame you if you’re against the idea, Sora’s already insanely powerful now giving him chakra and jutsu would just be broken.
Jiraiya you poor SOB you don’t ever tell a girl she’s inadequate because of her body, so you deserved that, especially since that was your goddaughter. Hopefully Kakashi will have better luck, he may be a perv but he’ll be more respectful. Well that’s all I got hope it helps.
7/23/2020 c11 4Haxorus knight
Last time I checked, Kairi did have good figure and, ahem, good 'assets' growing, I think that Jiraya is getting blind.
7/23/2020 c11 6Jebest4781
looking really good here and can't wait to see what'll occur next
7/23/2020 c11 X King 014
Wouldn’t be suprised if her primary nature is Water.
7/22/2020 c10 1JokerGames1999
Please update
7/13/2020 c10 Guest
Great chapter and please update soon. Also I have a question are you doing any pairings besides Sora x Kairi? If so can you please pair Naruto with Aqua since Aqua technically never aged while she was in the Realm of Darkness so she is still technically the same age she was in Birth by Sleep. Also make Kairi's chakra element water.
7/14/2020 c10 4Haxorus knight
Water chakra seems fitting because of her name and also when is she going to reunite with her brother?
7/13/2020 c10 6Jebest4781
this is going to look really good and can't wait to see more of this
7/13/2020 c10 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
7/13/2020 c10 GamerX568
This is a fanfiction, so you could make it so that the reason Kairi can teleport to her Keyblade is because of Minato
7/11/2020 c1 Guest
this is so good, keep going :D
7/10/2020 c9 Guest
Since kairi keeps using aeroga in almost every situation she should probably have the wind nature chakra. Also this is one of my favorite Fanfictions I've ever read please continue quickly!
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »