for Protecting the Family I Never Knew

6/24/2020 c3 6Jebest4781
This was alright. Can’t wait for the Heartless to show up on that world
6/24/2020 c2 Jebest4781
Looks pretty good
6/24/2020 c1 Jebest4781
Well this was interesting
6/24/2020 c8 GuestWithIdeas
I'll be honest I don't agree with Kairi running off like she did. I get it she's doing what she thinks is right and she was rattled by Xigbar, but at the same time from what he was saying Kairi should be aware he's up to something and she needs Naruto's help to stop him.
Also bravo Kairi on sticking it to Kurama, it may have been 17 years to late but at least she can keep the fox in line now.
I hope the next time Kairi meets someone from Kohona she'll go with them instead of running away. Something people really misunderstand about the Naruto world is the Kages of every Hidden Village also double as military dictators, meaning if Kairi keeps running around and eventually becomes a problem for the Leaf Tsunade will be forced to use drastic measures when it comes to her. This includes killing Kairi or if she gets captured using torturous interrogation methods, again Tsunade would most likely not want to do that, but as the Hokage she may not have a choice. it'd be worse if Danzo gets his hands of Kairi because he would resort to that.
As for the Sora vs. Naruto fight I really don't see a reason for it. Realistically Sora saved Kairi's life three times two of which he gave his own life so Naruto should get down on his knees for what Sora did, because when you think about it if it wasn't for Sora the two siblings never would've been reunited.
Though it would be a funny dynamic that Kairi's birth parents are okay with Sora but Naruto isn't at least until they fight, assuming Kushina saw everything her daughter went through I don't think she'd have a problem with Sora and we know Minato's okay with Sora so that's one win in his corner. But if you want the boys to fight it would have to depend of which version of Naruto is fighting Sora. The Naruto at the end of the 4th Great Ninja War I can see beating Sora but our KH hero would put up one hell of a fight. Which speaks volumes of Sora capabilities since it takes Naruto having to go god mode to beat him. Well that's all I got hope this helps.
6/23/2020 c8 Jmw
Loving this story so far. What could Xigbar want in the Shinobi world I’m curios to know how Kakashi met Xigbar as well as his report on what he learned while following Kairi and that her abilities don’t come from chakra except the chains she just awakened.

Orochimaru and Kabuto seem interested in kairi. It seems kairi is starting to get people’s attention about her without meaning too once word spreads some of the other villages might try and capture or conivce her to join them
6/22/2020 c8 RedFox
Kairi should tell the truth where she was the whole time she grew up not on the Shinobi World before she lose their trust in her before they think she only reason she show up to use Naruto trust in her to lore in to a trap to captured him for Kyuubi/Kurama or to use him for something
6/22/2020 c8 RedFox
So, do you think I should have Naruto and Sora fight, so Sora can date Kairi?
You do the same with hinata and Kairi

The fight with Sora the pens on which version of Naruto he fights can win or lose against him and what skills and abilities give to Naruto

The version of Naruto i think can defeat Sora is Six paths Sage mode Naruto with Truth-Seeking Ball can destroy Sora keyblade force him fight hand to hand Naruto with win because Sora all his attacks come from the keyblade
Here are some ideas

(1) Kairi meeting Dark Naruto/Yami Naruto. Kairi learning from Dark Naruto/Yami Naruto about Naruto past or from Kyuubi/Kurama

(2) Xigbar tell Kairi about she wasting her time being in the Shinobi World and looking for Sora the Worlds falling into darkness a again stay here help her brother or save the Worlds

(3) You can use The Fort Shinobi War to make a new Kingdom Hearts

(4) Kairi asking Xigbar why taken from Shinobi World bye Xigbar Master
6/22/2020 c8 X King 014
I would love to see a fight between Naruto and Sora. Good chapter BTW.
6/22/2020 c8 4Haxorus knight
Sure, that would be interesting. But Sora needs to be there in order to do it.
And by the way, when's Kairi going to tell the truth?
6/21/2020 c8 Bluzerker
I wouldn’t know on naruto’s character well enough. I know that sora would just try to befriend naruto, I’d think they would hit it off pretty well. Though sora still has his innocence since he’s been fighting a war that contains worlds, 3 times in fact. But if naruto wanted sora to spar Sora would go for it. So it’s not too much out of character.
6/21/2020 c8 GamerX568
You know what I didn't like, you basically had the conversation between Xigbar and Kairi be the the same as the one between Mizuki and Iruka. Also, why does it sound like you're making Sasuke the cliche one you see in Sasuke Bashing? Canonically, Sasuke never really says that the Uchiha are the greatest Shinobi Clan.
6/21/2020 c8 SPark681
Man, I hope Naruto can someone gain a keyblade that's probably the only way he and his sister will be able to remain together anyways keep up the great work!
6/21/2020 c7 The bich
Hi,i just found and read you're fanfic and i love this so do moreeeee!
6/18/2020 c7 Haxorus knight
Naruto's reaction is so good. Wonder how he learns about Sora from Kairi.
6/18/2020 c7 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »