for Breaking Ground

6/27/2020 c2 1Aliassaiori
What a nice and well written story! I thoroughly enjoyed it
6/7/2020 c2 The5thOfNovember
I seriously love your writing so much! I appreciate how mature it is and how well you write Ben and Rey. They are such hard characters to nail down and you do it so well! Thank you for writing, you’ve got a huge fan in me and I want to ride the fire you have for these two right along with you.
6/6/2020 c2 8BrokenMentality
Wow! I really liked this chapter! I thought it was really interesting to see Ben and Finn's changes in their perspectives of each other and I think it's a tremendous amount of growth that you've written that I wish had been in the movie.
6/6/2020 c1 BrokenMentality
awww D-O is the cutest!
5/31/2020 c2 maushaushase
Another beautiful chapter. The confrontation of Finn was really well done and I'm looking forward to all these other stories you have planned!
5/31/2020 c2 VampwolfWarrior
Another great story! Your versions of Rey and Ben are the best I've seen on any fanfiction site. The intimacy you weave into the scenes between them is so beautifully sweet. They break my heart and then put it back together again. I can't wait to read the next one you write and see the progression of all the characters.
5/30/2020 c2 stepanka.hanusova86
It was great. I admit, I never liked Finn, he was unsympathetic to me, I don't know "why". But in your story Finn is much better and more human, fighting the dark side and his emotions, just like Rey and Ben. I can't wait for next week and another story. Thank you so much for these little cute stories.
5/23/2020 c1 1RangerFox
Uh oh! Is Finn falling to the dark side? I can't wait to see where this goes! And Poe and Finn programming Dee-Oh to call Rey mom is the cutest thing ever.
5/21/2020 c1 maushaushase
Oh I was hoping you'd continue this! I really enjoyed the first installment and so looking forward to the next
5/21/2020 c1 4minafinnes
The writing is great! This was a great chapter! Just enough balance between romance, angst, and intimacy among each character. I love the part about Poe and Finn programming the droid to call her Mom. That’s cute.
5/20/2020 c1 stepanka.hanusova86
I was excited about the announcement. It's perfect, like all your stories. The little droid Dee-oh is so cute when he calls Rey like mom and then it carefully meets Ben ... like a friend. Resistance will probably never forgive Ben's crimes. But Ben and Rey have to keep their secret...their relationship, that's sad.
5/20/2020 c1 6reyoflight
Oh, how I screamed when I saw the notification. My heart literally lept! This is too good! And oh my gosh, when the droid called her mom, I just melted. Is Ben going to teach Finn? I am dying for part 2! The quality is definitely NOT lower, this is freaking fantastic as always! You always blow me away with your talent!