for The Witch and the Jedi

6/2 c7 Kara Mia
Omg hooked! I hope you pick this story up again soon! This is such a unique take on a crossover story. Will Hermione and Obi share powers? Like will she be able to use his Saber and will he be able to use her wand? And what happened at the Wizengamot's meeting? Can't wait to read more!
4/28 c7 1angel897
thrilling and rather awesome story to read. love to read more so please keep writing
3/25 c7 ItMeYaGril
This fic is really, really sweet. I loved the first installment, and I can't wait to see what the sequel has in store.
2/10 c7 4ScM15
I enjoyed the first of these, and this one is shaping up just as interesting! I hope Hermione's influence can help the Council see through at least some of Sidious' machinations.
12/13/2020 c7 peachx89
Love this update
12/12/2020 c7 12ChuffedInDarkness
How I love this story, I wait impatiently for updates!
12/12/2020 c7 109sasha
Love the update. Obi is being so sweet on hermione. I love him in protective mood, so cute! Want more please. :)
12/12/2020 c7 2LeonaMasha
Thank you for the update!
Also, in this case, I am happy to Not be related you because this way I can keep reading this wonderful story
Seriously, though, always ecstatic whenever I see an update so many thanks!
12/12/2020 c6 109sasha
I'm really curious where this story is going. Thank u :)
11/27/2020 c6 6McKmaster25
I guess you have probably been asked this already, but will you be writing the part where she meets The Council?
11/13/2020 c6 21Khyharah
this is a pairing I never knew I needed in my life. the first story was great! I really enjoyed the idea and am so glad u are continuing it. this story is excellent so far as well. I can't wait to see where it leads and how hermione deals with everything that happens in the SW universe!
10/31/2020 c6 minniemia829
wow i really love how you portray both hermione and obi-wan. i think their pairing just makes a lot of sense to me, like hermione is a bit brash and bossy sometimes while obi-wan is more placating, but they both are very resilient and enjoy leaning. it’s nice that they are quite similar but still have very distinctive defining characteristics. anyway i looove this story and i hope you update soon!
10/28/2020 c6 AllyKat15
Please update!
10/12/2020 c6 2Marmot95
Lovely chapter. It's nice to see how comfortable they have become and I liked the small interaction with the younglings.
Now I really am eager to see the meeting with the council, so till next time. o/
10/7/2020 c6 peachx89
Love this update, can’t wait for the next
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »